NVCC fatal : Unsupported gpu architecture 'compute_60'

I want to configure caffe(BVLC) and when I entered the caffe-master then “make all -j4”, I encounter this error “NVCC fatal : Unsupported gpu architecture ‘compute_60’ NVCC src/caffe/layers/dropout_layer.cu ……”,and unable to continue compiling. Please tell me how to solve this problem. Thanks a lot!

switch to CUDA 8

@luoxiaoliaolan I am also facing the same problem. I am trying to Install Caffe on Jetson TK1 board during installation same error occurred. Have can I fix this error ? Please reply
Jetson TK1 Supports only cuda 6.5 How can I install cuda 8 ?

You can’t install CUDA 8 on Jetson TK1. You’ll need to start with a version of caffe that works with Jetson TK1

I am trying to install caffe on Jetson TK1 from github link : Install Caffe on NVIDIA Jetson TK1 LT4 21.2 - CUDA 6.5 · GitHub
this link is for Jetson tk1 board its not working. Can you please provide me any link which is suitable version of caffe for Jetson TK1

If you’re getting a “Unsupported gpu architecture ‘compute_60’” , here’s the gist I just wrote on this issue when compiling the final caffe release on Jetson TK1.

Jetson TK1 - caffe compilation issue: nvcc fatal : Unsupported gpu architecture ‘compute_60’
https://gist.github.com/MarsMSJ/c97b6b26ba45362a9121dc4fed44c314

Hope this helps