Robotics teaching kit TX1 configuration

Hi. I’m new to the kit and I’m trying to run lab module 1. When I run rosjet_install.sh i’m encountering problems. It is not able access ubuntu and another problem I faced was that it does not run the full installation script because it says catkin_make command not found. I’m very new to this stuff and hence I’m having trouble getting past it. Jethost installed perfectly in my host machine though. Please help

Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2017 9:28 AM
To: Joe
Subject: RE: Robotics teaching kit TX1 configuration

Thanks a lot for your help Joe

Srivats2794

On Mar 30, 2017, at 10:02, Joe wrote:
Yes, you should be able to see the commit. If you pull, it should update.

Joe

Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2017 9:01 AM

You fixed it in the bitbucket repo? Should I download the new one?

Srivats2794

On Mar 30, 2017, at 09:43, Joe wrote:
Hi Srivatsan,

I just committed a fix that was messing up auto login, have a look and see if that helps.

Kind Regards,

Joe

Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 4:58 PM

Hi Joe
I have attached the two images which show errors (highlighted). I tried the rosjet from the Kit version I downloaded today from bitbucket. Kindly help me with this. I’m not able to move ahead with the course because I’m not able to get around this issue. I’m also facing a problem where my TX1 keeps going into low graphics mode as soon as I flash it and I have tried many solutions but none seem to work. If I need to use the GUI mode again from my TX1, i’m forced to reflash it again. If you know why this is happening kindly let me know.
I apologize for the trouble.

Thank you

Srivats2794

External Media

External Media

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 3:21 PM, Joe wrote:
Can you post the exact error messages you are getting (maybe screen shots)?

Also, do you have the latest pulls from the repo? When did you download the kit?

hi Joe

I tried the updated rosjet_install.sh. It is still not installing. I’m trying many things but nothing seems to work. I’m attaching the entire terminal run when I run rosjet_install.sh. Could you suggest a fix or any other way to get ros on the jet to fit the course requirements?

Thank you

W: Target Packages (main/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target DEP-11 (main/dep11/Components-arm64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target DEP-11-icons (main/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target Packages (universe/binary-arm64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target Packages (universe/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target Translations (universe/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target DEP-11 (universe/dep11/Components-arm64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target DEP-11-icons (universe/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target Packages (restricted/binary-arm64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target Packages (restricted/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target Translations (restricted/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target DEP-11 (restricted/dep11/Components-arm64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target DEP-11-icons (restricted/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target Packages (multiverse/binary-arm64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target Packages (multiverse/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target Translations (multiverse/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target DEP-11 (multiverse/dep11/Components-arm64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target DEP-11-icons (multiverse/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target Packages (main/binary-arm64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target Packages (main/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target DEP-11 (main/dep11/Components-arm64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target DEP-11-icons (main/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target Packages (universe/binary-arm64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target Packages (universe/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target Translations (universe/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target DEP-11 (universe/dep11/Components-arm64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target DEP-11-icons (universe/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target Packages (restricted/binary-arm64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target Packages (restricted/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target Translations (restricted/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target DEP-11 (restricted/dep11/Components-arm64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target DEP-11-icons (restricted/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target Packages (multiverse/binary-arm64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target Packages (multiverse/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target Translations (multiverse/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target DEP-11 (multiverse/dep11/Components-arm64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target DEP-11-icons (multiverse/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target Packages (universe/binary-arm64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:28 and /etc/apt/sources.list:30
W: Target Packages (universe/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:28 and /etc/apt/sources.list:30
W: Target Translations (universe/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:28 and /etc/apt/sources.list:30
W: Target DEP-11 (universe/dep11/Components-arm64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:28 and /etc/apt/sources.list:30
W: Target DEP-11-icons (universe/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:28 and /etc/apt/sources.list:30
W: Target Packages (multiverse/binary-arm64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:28 and /etc/apt/sources.list:32
W: Target Packages (multiverse/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:28 and /etc/apt/sources.list:32
W: Target Translations (multiverse/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:28 and /etc/apt/sources.list:32
W: Target DEP-11 (multiverse/dep11/Components-arm64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:28 and /etc/apt/sources.list:32
W: Target DEP-11-icons (multiverse/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:28 and /etc/apt/sources.list:32
W: file:///var/cuda-repo-8-0-local/Release.gpg: Signature by key 889BEE522DA690103C4B085ED88C3D385C37D3BE uses weak digest algorithm (SHA1)
W: Invalid ‘Date’ entry in Release file /var/lib/apt/lists/_var_cuda-repo-8-0-local_Release
W: Invalid ‘Date’ entry in Release file /var/lib/apt/lists/_var_libopencv4tegra-repo_Release
W: GPG error: http://packages.ros.org/ros/ubuntu trusty InRelease: The following signatures couldn’t be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 5523BAEEB01FA116
W: The repository ‘http://packages.ros.org/ros/ubuntu trusty InRelease’ is not signed.
N: Data from such a repository can’t be authenticated and is therefore potentially dangerous to use.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.
E: Failed to fetch http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/xenial/main/binary-arm64/Packages 404 Not Found [IP: 91.189.91.26 80]
E: Failed to fetch http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/xenial-updates/main/binary-arm64/Packages 404 Not Found [IP: 91.189.91.26 80]
E: Failed to fetch http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/xenial-backports/main/binary-arm64/Packages 404 Not Found [IP: 91.189.91.26 80]
E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.
W: Target Packages (main/binary-arm64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target Packages (main/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target DEP-11 (main/dep11/Components-arm64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target DEP-11-icons (main/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target Packages (universe/binary-arm64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target Packages (universe/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target Translations (universe/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target DEP-11 (universe/dep11/Components-arm64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target DEP-11-icons (universe/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target Packages (restricted/binary-arm64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target Packages (restricted/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target Translations (restricted/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target DEP-11 (restricted/dep11/Components-arm64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target DEP-11-icons (restricted/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target Packages (multiverse/binary-arm64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target Packages (multiverse/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target Translations (multiverse/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target DEP-11 (multiverse/dep11/Components-arm64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target DEP-11-icons (multiverse/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: Target Packages (main/binary-arm64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target Packages (main/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target DEP-11 (main/dep11/Components-arm64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target DEP-11-icons (main/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target Packages (universe/binary-arm64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target Packages (universe/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target Translations (universe/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target DEP-11 (universe/dep11/Components-arm64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target DEP-11-icons (universe/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target Packages (restricted/binary-arm64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target Packages (restricted/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target Translations (restricted/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target DEP-11 (restricted/dep11/Components-arm64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target DEP-11-icons (restricted/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target Packages (multiverse/binary-arm64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target Packages (multiverse/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target Translations (multiverse/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target DEP-11 (multiverse/dep11/Components-arm64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target DEP-11-icons (multiverse/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:35
W: Target Packages (universe/binary-arm64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:28 and /etc/apt/sources.list:30
W: Target Packages (universe/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:28 and /etc/apt/sources.list:30
W: Target Translations (universe/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:28 and /etc/apt/sources.list:30
W: Target DEP-11 (universe/dep11/Components-arm64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:28 and /etc/apt/sources.list:30
W: Target DEP-11-icons (universe/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:28 and /etc/apt/sources.list:30
W: Target Packages (multiverse/binary-arm64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:28 and /etc/apt/sources.list:32
W: Target Packages (multiverse/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:28 and /etc/apt/sources.list:32
W: Target Translations (multiverse/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:28 and /etc/apt/sources.list:32
W: Target DEP-11 (multiverse/dep11/Components-arm64.yml) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:28 and /etc/apt/sources.list:32
W: Target DEP-11-icons (multiverse/dep11/icons-64x64.tar) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:28 and /etc/apt/sources.list:32
Reading package lists… Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information… Done
E: Unable to locate package ros-jade-ros-base
Building dependency tree
The following packages were automatically installed and are no longer required:
apt-clone archdetect-deb dmeventd dmraid dpkg-repack gir1.2-timezonemap-1.0
gir1.2-xkl-1.0 grub-common kpartx kpartx-boot libdebian-installer4
libdevmapper-event1.02.1 libdmraid1.0.0.rc16 liblockfile-bin liblockfile1
liblvm2app2.2 liblvm2cmd2.02 libparted-fs-resize0 libreadline5
lockfile-progs lvm2 os-prober pmount python3-icu python3-pam rdate
ubiquity-casper ubiquity-ubuntu-artwork ubuntu-core-launcher
Use ‘sudo apt autoremove’ to remove them.
The following additional packages will be installed:
bzr docutils-common docutils-doc javascript-common libapr1 libaprutil1
libexpat1-dev libjs-excanvas libjs-jquery libpython-all-dev libpython-dev
libpython2.7-dev libserf-1-1 libsvn1 mercurial mercurial-common python-all
python-all-dev python-bzrlib python-catkin-pkg python-catkin-pkg-modules
python-chardet python-configobj python-crypto python-dateutil
python-docutils python-gpgme python-httplib2 python-keyring
python-launchpadlib python-lazr.restfulclient python-lazr.uri python-oauth
python-pil python-pip-whl python-pkg-resources python-pygments python-roman
python-rosdistro python-rosdistro-modules python-rospkg
python-rospkg-modules python-secretstorage python-setuptools
python-simplejson python-six python-vcstools python-wadllib python-wheel
python-yaml python-zope.interface python2.7-dev subversion
Suggested packages:
bzr-doc bzrtools python-bzrlib.tests apache2 | lighttpd | httpd qct kdiff3
| kdiff3-qt | kompare | meld | tkcvs | mgdiff python-mysqldb python-openssl
python-bzrlib-dbg python-kerberos python-paramiko python-pycurl
python-configobj-doc python-crypto-dbg python-crypto-doc
texlive-latex-recommended texlive-latex-base texlive-lang-french
fonts-linuxlibertine | ttf-linux-libertine python-fs python-gdata
python-kde4 python-keyczar python-testresources python-pil-doc
python-pil-dbg ttf-bitstream-vera python-secretstorage-doc
python-setuptools-doc db5.3-util subversion-tools
The following NEW packages will be installed:
python-chardet python-configobj python-crypto python-dateutil python-dev
python-pil python-pip python-pip-whl python-pkg-resources python-pygments
python-roman python-rosdep python-rosdistro python-rosdistro-modules
python-rosinstall python-rospkg python-rospkg-modules python-secretstorage
python-setuptools python-simplejson python-six python-vcstools
python-wadllib python-wheel python-wstool python-yaml python-zope.interface
python2.7-dev subversion
0 upgraded, 58 newly installed, 0 to remove and 4 not upgraded.
Need to get 37.7 MB of archives.
After this operation, 86.1 MB of additional disk space will be used.
WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
python-catkin-pkg-modules python-catkin-pkg python-rospkg-modules
python-rospkg python-rosdistro-modules python-rosdistro python-rosdep
python-vcstools python-wstool python-rosinstall
E: There were unauthenticated packages and -y was used without --allow-unauthenticated
sudo: rosdep: command not found
./rosjet_install.sh: line 30: rosdep: command not found
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-jade-rosserial-arduino
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-jade-rosserial
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-jade-eigen-conversions
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-jade-tf2-geometry-msgs
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-jade-angles
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-jade-web-video-server
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-jade-rosbridge-suite
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-jade-rospy-tutorials
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-jade-joy
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-jade-teleop-twist-joy
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-jade-roslint
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-jade-controller-manager
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-jade-camera-calibration-parsers
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-jade-xacro
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-jade-robot-state-publisher
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-jade-diff-drive-controller
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-jade-usb-cam
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-jade-ros-control
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-jade-dynamic-reconfigure
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-jade-fake-localization
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-jade-joint-state-controller
./rosjet_install.sh: line 58: /opt/ros/jade/setup.bash: No such file or directory
./rosjet_install.sh: line 60: catkin_init_workspace: command not found
./rosjet_install.sh: line 64: wstool: command not found
./rosjet_install.sh: line 65: wstool: command not found
./rosjet_install.sh: line 66: wstool: command not found
‘universe’ distribution component is already enabled for all sources.
Get:1 file:/var/cuda-repo-8-0-local InRelease
Ign:1 file:/var/cuda-repo-8-0-local InRelease
Get:2 file:/var/libopencv4tegra-repo InRelease
Ign:2 file:/var/libopencv4tegra-repo InRelease
Get:3 file:/var/cuda-repo-8-0-local Release [574 B]
Get:4 file:/var/libopencv4tegra-repo Release [347 B]
Hit:6 Index of /ubuntu-ports xenial-security InRelease
Hit:7 Index of /ubuntu-ports xenial InRelease
Hit:9 Index of /ubuntu-ports xenial-updates InRelease
Get:10 http://packages.ros.org/ros/ubuntu trusty InRelease [4031 B]
Ign:10 http://packages.ros.org/ros/ubuntu trusty InRelease
Hit:14 Index of /ubuntu xenial-security InRelease
Get:11 Index of /ubuntu xenial InRelease [247 kB]
Get:12 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates InRelease [102 kB]
Get:13 Index of /ubuntu xenial-backports InRelease [102 kB]
Get:15 Index of /ubuntu xenial/multiverse Sources [179 kB]
Get:16 Index of /ubuntu xenial/universe Sources [7728 kB]
Get:17 Index of /ubuntu xenial/restricted Sources [4808 B]
Ign:18 Index of /ubuntu xenial/main arm64 Packages
Get:19 Index of /ubuntu xenial/main Translation-en [568 kB]
Get:20 Index of /ubuntu xenial/main arm64 DEP-11 Metadata [720 kB]
Get:21 Index of /ubuntu xenial/main DEP-11 64x64 Icons [409 kB]
Get:22 Index of /ubuntu xenial/restricted Translation-en [2908 B]
Get:23 Index of /ubuntu xenial/restricted arm64 DEP-11 Metadata [186 B]
Ign:24 Index of /ubuntu xenial/universe arm64 Packages
Get:25 Index of /ubuntu xenial/universe Translation-en [4354 kB]
Get:26 Index of /ubuntu xenial/universe arm64 DEP-11 Metadata [3362 kB]
Get:27 Index of /ubuntu xenial/universe DEP-11 64x64 Icons [7448 kB]
Ign:28 Index of /ubuntu xenial/multiverse arm64 Packages
Get:29 Index of /ubuntu xenial/multiverse Translation-en [106 kB]
Get:30 Index of /ubuntu xenial/multiverse arm64 DEP-11 Metadata [58.5 kB]
Get:31 Index of /ubuntu xenial/multiverse DEP-11 64x64 Icons [230 kB]
Get:32 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/main Sources [238 kB]
Get:33 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/restricted Sources [2996 B]
Get:34 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/universe Sources [148 kB]
Get:35 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/multiverse Sources [5268 B]
Ign:36 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/main arm64 Packages
Get:37 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/main Translation-en [202 kB]
Get:38 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/main arm64 DEP-11 Metadata [288 kB]
Get:39 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/main DEP-11 64x64 Icons [191 kB]
Get:40 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/restricted Translation-en [2548 B]
Get:41 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/restricted arm64 DEP-11 Metadata [157 B]
Ign:42 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/universe arm64 Packages
Get:43 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/universe Translation-en [172 kB]
Get:44 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/universe arm64 DEP-11 Metadata [160 kB]
Get:45 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/universe DEP-11 64x64 Icons [188 kB]
Ign:46 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/multiverse arm64 Packages
Get:47 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/multiverse Translation-en [4136 B]
Get:48 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/multiverse arm64 DEP-11 Metadata [500 B]
Get:49 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/multiverse DEP-11 64x64 Icons [7765 B]
Ign:50 Index of /ubuntu xenial-backports/main arm64 Packages
Get:51 Index of /ubuntu xenial-backports/main Translation-en [3200 B]
Get:52 Index of /ubuntu xenial-backports/main arm64 DEP-11 Metadata [3324 B]
Get:53 Index of /ubuntu xenial-backports/main DEP-11 64x64 Icons [29 B]
Get:54 Index of /ubuntu xenial-backports/restricted arm64 DEP-11 Metadata [194 B]
Ign:55 Index of /ubuntu xenial-backports/universe arm64 Packages
Get:56 Index of /ubuntu xenial-backports/universe Translation-en [1216 B]
Get:57 Index of /ubuntu xenial-backports/universe arm64 DEP-11 Metadata [212 B]
Get:58 Index of /ubuntu xenial-backports/universe DEP-11 64x64 Icons [29 B]
Get:59 Index of /ubuntu xenial-backports/multiverse arm64 DEP-11 Metadata [212 B]
Get:60 Index of /ubuntu xenial-backports/multiverse DEP-11 64x64 Icons [29 B]
Err:18 Index of /ubuntu xenial/main arm64 Packages
404 Not Found [IP: 91.189.91.23 80]
Err:36 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/main arm64 Packages
Err:50 Index of /ubuntu xenial-backports/main arm64 Packages
Fetched 455 kB in 6s (67.3 kB/s)

Hi srivats,

Please replace all instances of “jade” with "kinetic, as this is recently required for Jetson TX1/TX2. We are working on forking into two install scripts on the repo now.

Kind Regards,
Joe

Perhaps the issue is that this line should be changed to “xenial” instead of “trusty”:

sudo sh -c ‘echo “deb http://packages.ros.org/ros/ubuntu trusty main” > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/ros-latest.list’

becomes

sudo sh -c ‘echo “deb http://packages.ros.org/ros/ubuntu xenial main” > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/ros-latest.list’

Joe

Sent: Friday, March 31, 2017 3:01 PM
Subject: Re: Jet TX1 install issue

This is my terminal log after I replaced jade with kinetic in my rosjet_install.sh

–2017-03-31 15:58:45-- https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ros/rosdistro/master/ros.key
Resolving raw.githubusercontent.com (raw.githubusercontent.com)… 151.101.56.133
Connecting to raw.githubusercontent.com (raw.githubusercontent.com)|151.101.56.133|:443… connected.
ERROR: cannot verify raw.githubusercontent.com’s certificate, issued by ‘CN=DigiCert SHA2 High Assurance Server CA,OU=www.digicert.com,O=DigiCert Inc,C=US’:
Unable to locally verify the issuer’s authority.
To connect to raw.githubusercontent.com insecurely, use `–no-check-certificate’.
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
Get:1 file:/var/cuda-repo-8-0-local InRelease
Ign:1 file:/var/cuda-repo-8-0-local InRelease
Get:2 file:/var/libopencv4tegra-repo InRelease
Ign:2 file:/var/libopencv4tegra-repo InRelease
Get:8 Index of /ubuntu-ports xenial-security InRelease [102 kB]
Get:9 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates InRelease [102 kB]
Get:10 http://packages.ros.org/ros/ubuntu trusty InRelease [4031 B]
Get:11 Index of /ubuntu xenial-backports InRelease [102 kB]
Ign:10 http://packages.ros.org/ros/ubuntu trusty InRelease
Get:12 Index of /ubuntu xenial-security InRelease [102 kB]
Get:6 Index of /ubuntu xenial InRelease [247 kB]
Hit:13 Index of /ubuntu-ports xenial InRelease
Get:14 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/main Sources [238 kB]
Get:15 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/restricted Sources [2996 B]
Get:16 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/universe Sources [148 kB]
Get:17 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/multiverse Sources [5268 B]
Ign:18 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/main arm64 Packages
Get:19 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/main Translation-en [202 kB]
Get:20 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/main arm64 DEP-11 Metadata [288 kB]
Get:21 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/main DEP-11 64x64 Icons [184 kB]
Get:22 Index of /ubuntu-ports xenial-updates InRelease [102 kB]
Get:23 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/restricted Translation-en [2548 B]
Get:24 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/restricted arm64 DEP-11 Metadata [157 B]
Ign:25 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/universe arm64 Packages
Get:26 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/universe Translation-en [172 kB]
Get:27 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/universe arm64 DEP-11 Metadata [160 kB]
Get:28 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/universe DEP-11 64x64 Icons [195 kB]
Ign:29 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/multiverse arm64 Packages
Get:30 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/multiverse Translation-en [4136 B]
Get:31 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/multiverse arm64 DEP-11 Metadata [500 B]
Get:32 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/multiverse DEP-11 64x64 Icons [7765 B]
Ign:33 Index of /ubuntu xenial-backports/main arm64 Packages
Get:34 Index of /ubuntu xenial-backports/main Translation-en [3200 B]
Get:35 Index of /ubuntu xenial-backports/main arm64 DEP-11 Metadata [3324 B]
Get:36 Index of /ubuntu xenial-backports/main DEP-11 64x64 Icons [29 B]
Get:37 Index of /ubuntu xenial-backports/restricted arm64 DEP-11 Metadata [194 B]
Ign:38 Index of /ubuntu xenial-backports/universe arm64 Packages
Get:39 Index of /ubuntu xenial-backports/universe Translation-en [1216 B]
Get:40 Index of /ubuntu xenial-backports/universe arm64 DEP-11 Metadata [212 B]
Get:41 Index of /ubuntu xenial-backports/universe DEP-11 64x64 Icons [29 B]
Get:42 Index of /ubuntu xenial-backports/multiverse arm64 DEP-11 Metadata [212 B]
Get:43 Index of /ubuntu xenial-backports/multiverse DEP-11 64x64 Icons [29 B]
Err:18 Index of /ubuntu xenial-updates/main arm64 Packages
404 Not Found [IP: 91.189.91.26 80]
Err:33 Index of /ubuntu xenial-backports/main arm64 Packages
Get:44 Index of /ubuntu-ports xenial-security/main arm64 DEP-11 Metadata [54.2 kB]
Get:45 Index of /ubuntu-ports xenial-security/main DEP-11 64x64 Icons [42.4 kB]
Get:46 Index of /ubuntu-ports xenial-security/universe arm64 DEP-11 Metadata [32.2 kB]
Get:47 Index of /ubuntu-ports xenial-security/universe DEP-11 64x64 Icons [37.0 kB]
Get:48 Index of /ubuntu xenial/multiverse Sources [179 kB]
Get:49 Index of /ubuntu xenial/universe Sources [7728 kB]
Get:50 Index of /ubuntu xenial/restricted Sources [4808 B]
Ign:51 Index of /ubuntu xenial/main arm64 Packages
Get:52 Index of /ubuntu xenial/main Translation-en [568 kB]
Get:53 Index of /ubuntu xenial/main arm64 DEP-11 Metadata [720 kB]
Get:54 Index of /ubuntu xenial/main DEP-11 64x64 Icons [409 kB]
Get:55 Index of /ubuntu xenial/restricted Translation-en [2908 B]
Get:56 Index of /ubuntu xenial/restricted arm64 DEP-11 Metadata [186 B]
Ign:57 Index of /ubuntu xenial/universe arm64 Packages
Get:58 Index of /ubuntu-ports xenial-updates/universe arm64 Packages [412 kB]
Get:59 Index of /ubuntu xenial/universe Translation-en [4354 kB]
Get:60 Index of /ubuntu xenial/universe arm64 DEP-11 Metadata [3362 kB]
Get:61 Index of /ubuntu xenial/universe DEP-11 64x64 Icons [7448 kB]
Ign:62 Index of /ubuntu xenial/multiverse arm64 Packages
Get:63 Index of /ubuntu xenial/multiverse Translation-en [106 kB]
Get:64 Index of /ubuntu-ports xenial-updates/universe arm64 DEP-11 Metadata [160 kB]
Get:65 Index of /ubuntu xenial/multiverse arm64 DEP-11 Metadata [58.5 kB]
Get:66 Index of /ubuntu xenial/multiverse DEP-11 64x64 Icons [230 kB]
Get:67 Index of /ubuntu-ports xenial-updates/universe DEP-11 64x64 Icons [195 kB]
Err:51 Index of /ubuntu xenial/main arm64 Packages
Get:68 Index of /ubuntu-ports xenial-updates/multiverse arm64 DEP-11 Metadata [500 B]
Get:69 Index of /ubuntu-ports xenial-updates/main arm64 Packages [445 kB]
Get:70 Index of /ubuntu-ports xenial-updates/main arm64 DEP-11 Metadata [288 kB]
Get:71 Index of /ubuntu-ports xenial-updates/main DEP-11 64x64 Icons [184 kB]
Fetched 3442 kB in 5s (654 kB/s)
W: Target Packages (main/binary-arm64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:4 and /etc/apt/sources.list:34
W: file:///var/cuda-repo-8-0-local/Release.gpg: Signature by key 889BEE522DA690103C4B085ED88C3D385C37D3BE uses weak digest algorithm (SHA1)
W: Invalid ‘Date’ entry in Release file /var/lib/apt/lists/_var_cuda-repo-8-0-local_Release
W: Invalid ‘Date’ entry in Release file /var/lib/apt/lists/_var_libopencv4tegra-repo_Release
W: GPG error: http://packages.ros.org/ros/ubuntu trusty InRelease: The following signatures couldn’t be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 5523BAEEB01FA116
W: The repository ‘http://packages.ros.org/ros/ubuntu trusty InRelease’ is not signed.
N: Data from such a repository can’t be authenticated and is therefore potentially dangerous to use.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.
E: Failed to fetch http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/xenial-updates/main/binary-arm64/Packages 404 Not Found [IP: 91.189.91.26 80]
E: Failed to fetch http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/xenial-backports/main/binary-arm64/Packages 404 Not Found [IP: 91.189.91.26 80]
E: Failed to fetch http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/xenial/main/binary-arm64/Packages 404 Not Found [IP: 91.189.91.26 80]
E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-kinetic-ros-base
Building dependency tree
python-chardet python-configobj python-crypto python-dateutil
python-pil python-pip-whl python-pkg-resources python-pygments python-roman
python-rosdistro python-rosdistro-modules python-rospkg
python-rospkg-modules python-secretstorage python-setuptools
python-simplejson python-six python-vcstools python-wadllib python-wheel
python-yaml python-zope.interface python2.7-dev subversion
Suggested packages:
bzr-doc bzrtools python-bzrlib.tests apache2 | lighttpd | httpd qct kdiff3
| kdiff3-qt | kompare | meld | tkcvs | mgdiff python-mysqldb python-openssl
python-bzrlib-dbg python-kerberos python-paramiko python-pycurl
python-configobj-doc python-crypto-dbg python-crypto-doc
texlive-latex-recommended texlive-latex-base texlive-lang-french
fonts-linuxlibertine | ttf-linux-libertine python-fs python-gdata
python-kde4 python-keyczar python-testresources python-pil-doc
python-pil-dbg ttf-bitstream-vera python-secretstorage-doc
python-setuptools-doc db5.3-util subversion-tools
python-chardet python-configobj python-crypto python-dateutil python-dev
python-pil python-pip python-pip-whl python-pkg-resources python-pygments
python-roman python-rosdep python-rosdistro python-rosdistro-modules
python-rosinstall python-rospkg python-rospkg-modules python-secretstorage
python-setuptools python-simplejson python-six python-vcstools
python-wadllib python-wheel python-wstool python-yaml python-zope.interface
python2.7-dev subversion
0 upgraded, 58 newly installed, 0 to remove and 7 not upgraded.
Need to get 37.7 MB of archives.
After this operation, 86.1 MB of additional disk space will be used.
WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
python-catkin-pkg-modules python-catkin-pkg python-rospkg-modules
python-rospkg python-rosdistro-modules python-rosdistro python-rosdep
python-vcstools python-wstool python-rosinstall
E: There were unauthenticated packages and -y was used without --allow-unauthenticated
sudo: rosdep: command not found
./rosjet_install.sh: line 30: rosdep: command not found
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-kinetic-rosserial-arduino
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-kinetic-rosserial
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-kinetic-eigen-conversions
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-kinetic-tf2-geometry-msgs
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-kinetic-angles
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-kinetic-web-video-server
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-kinetic-rosbridge-suite
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-kinetic-rospy-tutorials
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-kinetic-joy
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-kinetic-teleop-twist-joy
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-kinetic-roslint
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-kinetic-controller-manager
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-kinetic-camera-calibration-parsers
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-kinetic-xacro
Building dependency tree
E: Unable to locate package ros-kinetic-robot-state-publisher
ubuntu@tegra-ubuntu:~/catkin_ws/src/rosjet$

Srivats

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 3:11 PM, Joe wrote:
Can you send the full terminal log again?

Joe

Sent: Friday, March 31, 2017 1:18 PM

Subject: Re: Jet TX1 install issue

I tried to run the script after replacing jade with kinetic. But same errors show up again.

Srivats

Hi. Your last suggestion helped a little. It is progressing till the caffe installation without any problems. and the catkin_make problem still exists. I have attached my terminal log.

Cloning into ‘caffe’…
remote: Counting objects: 37826, done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (49/49), done.
remote: Total 37826 (delta 39), reused 21 (delta 21), pack-reused 37755
Receiving objects: 100% (37826/37826), 48.02 MiB | 3.38 MiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (25247/25247), done.
Checking connectivity… done.
error: pathspec ‘dev’ did not match any file(s) known to git.
PROTOC src/caffe/proto/caffe.proto
CXX src/caffe/solver.cpp
CXX src/caffe/layer_factory.cpp
CXX src/caffe/solvers/sgd_solver.cpp
CXX src/caffe/solvers/rmsprop_solver.cpp
In file included from src/caffe/solvers/sgd_solver.cpp:5:0:
./include/caffe/util/hdf5.hpp:6:18: fatal error: hdf5.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
In file included from src/caffe/solver.cpp:8:0:
./include/caffe/util/hdf5.hpp:6:18: fatal error: hdf5.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
Makefile:581: recipe for target ‘.build_release/src/caffe/solver.o’ failed
make: *** [.build_release/src/caffe/solver.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs…
Makefile:581: recipe for target ‘.build_release/src/caffe/solvers/sgd_solver.o’ failed
make: *** [.build_release/src/caffe/solvers/sgd_solver.o] Error 1

(process:8589): dconf-WARNING **: failed to commit changes to dconf: Cannot autolaunch D-Bus without X11 $DISPLAY

(process:8591): dconf-WARNING **: failed to commit changes to dconf: Cannot autolaunch D-Bus without X11 $DISPLAY
Building dependency tree
python-cairo python-compizconfig python-gtk2
Suggested packages:
python-gtk2-doc
compizconfig-settings-manager python-cairo python-compizconfig python-gtk2
0 upgraded, 4 newly installed, 0 to remove and 7 not upgraded.
Need to get 1112 kB of archives.
After this operation, 8257 kB of additional disk space will be used.
Get:1 Index of /ubuntu-ports xenial/main arm64 python-cairo arm64 1.8.8-2 [36.4 kB]
Get:2 Index of /ubuntu-ports xenial/main arm64 python-gtk2 arm64 2.24.0-4ubuntu1 [470 kB]
Get:3 Index of /ubuntu-ports xenial-updates/universe arm64 python-compizconfig arm64 1:0.9.12.2+16.04.20160823-0ubuntu1 [30.4 kB]
Get:4 Index of /ubuntu-ports xenial-updates/universe arm64 compizconfig-settings-manager all 1:0.9.12.2+16.04.20160823-0ubuntu1 [575 kB]
Fetched 1112 kB in 1s (919 kB/s)
Selecting previously unselected package python-cairo.
(Reading database … 171312 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack …/python-cairo_1.8.8-2_arm64.deb …
Unpacking python-cairo (1.8.8-2) …
Selecting previously unselected package python-gtk2.
Preparing to unpack …/python-gtk2_2.24.0-4ubuntu1_arm64.deb …
Unpacking python-gtk2 (2.24.0-4ubuntu1) …
Selecting previously unselected package python-compizconfig:arm64.
Preparing to unpack …/python-compizconfig_1%3a0.9.12.2+16.04.20160823-0ubuntu1_arm64.deb …
Unpacking python-compizconfig:arm64 (1:0.9.12.2+16.04.20160823-0ubuntu1) …
Selecting previously unselected package compizconfig-settings-manager.
Preparing to unpack …/compizconfig-settings-manager_1%3a0.9.12.2+16.04.20160823-0ubuntu1_all.deb …
Unpacking compizconfig-settings-manager (1:0.9.12.2+16.04.20160823-0ubuntu1) …
Processing triggers for hicolor-icon-theme (0.15-0ubuntu1) …
Processing triggers for man-db (2.7.5-1) …
Processing triggers for gnome-menus (3.13.3-6ubuntu3.1) …
Processing triggers for desktop-file-utils (0.22-1ubuntu5.1) …
Processing triggers for bamfdaemon (0.5.3~bzr0+16.04.20160824-0ubuntu1) …
Rebuilding /usr/share/applications/bamf-2.index…
Processing triggers for mime-support (3.59ubuntu1) …
Setting up python-cairo (1.8.8-2) …
Setting up python-gtk2 (2.24.0-4ubuntu1) …
Setting up python-compizconfig:arm64 (1:0.9.12.2+16.04.20160823-0ubuntu1) …
Setting up compizconfig-settings-manager (1:0.9.12.2+16.04.20160823-0ubuntu1) …

(process:9019): dconf-WARNING **: failed to commit changes to dconf: Cannot autolaunch D-Bus without X11 $DISPLAY

(process:9021): dconf-WARNING **: failed to commit changes to dconf: Cannot autolaunch D-Bus without X11 $DISPLAY

(process:9037): dconf-WARNING **: failed to commit changes to dconf: Cannot autolaunch D-Bus without X11 $DISPLAY

(process:9039): dconf-WARNING **: failed to commit changes to dconf: Cannot autolaunch D-Bus without X11 $DISPLAY

(process:9041): dconf-WARNING **: failed to commit changes to dconf: Cannot autolaunch D-Bus without X11 $DISPLAY

(process:9043): dconf-WARNING **: failed to commit changes to dconf: Cannot autolaunch D-Bus without X11 $DISPLAY
./rosjet_install.sh: line 98: catkin_make: command not found
ubuntu@tegra-ubuntu:~/catkin_ws/src/rosjet$

We see a hdf5 issue in conjunction with caffe compilation: can't find hdf5.h when build caffe · Issue #156 · NVIDIA/DIGITS · GitHub
(Need to manually link shared library).

catkin_make will only run after the ROS-base install is completed, and the install directory has been added to the PATH by the script.

The “sr” alias may have been created to re-source the .bashrc file to ensure that catkin_make is accessible from bash.

Try:

Re-run the script after linking the hdf5 static libraries into their generic locations as in the GitHub issue on NV caffe. Caffe installation should complete this time.

Keep in mind the path won’t include x86_64 but aarch64 for ARM.

Also, all references to jade in the install script should read kinetic on xenial. Make sure trusty is replaced with xenial on any 64-bit platform. This can be scripted via the “ISTK1” variable in the bash script.

If the script is run once to add sources for jade, adding sources for kinetic may not override that line in the config file, so sources for jade and kinetic will be present, which could possibly confuse things.

Hi Mr. Bungo.

I apologize for the delayed reply. I solved many authentication and security issues that were responsible for many problems I faced before. I only have very small issues left in the script.the few errors that im facing:

Error1: No usb-cam package.
Error 2: rosjet.rosinstall file has security issues and errors.
Error 3: Caffe installation persists even after following the steps you suggested.,

catkin_make worked and ros packages completed installation successfully.

I found out that usb cam package has not been added to the ROS kinetic repository, and needs to be added directly from source using the code:

cd ~/catkin_ws/src
git clone GitHub - ros-drivers/usb_cam: A ROS Driver for V4L USB Cameras
cd …
catkin_make

This solves my first error.

I feel these are just small errors. I have solved all other errors. But i’m not able to figure out how to solve these. Kindly help me.

I tried installing on Jetson TX1, JetPack 3.0.

(I made changes, replaced jade with kinetic and trusty with xenial. I also added the flag for authentication not needed with the apt-get install command.)

There was an error for :
sudo apt-get install platformio

I get an error about package not found.

Other than that, I also got an error for the line:
cd src/jethost/jet_arduino/resources/lib

Previous commands succeeded. (At least nothing popped up that I could notice.)

@ShaktiD Don’t use JetPack 3.0. I suggest you use JetPacK 2.3.1. Its way better. Also try the TX1 scripts In the new coursewprk material. It works perfectly.

@Srivats2794
Thank you. I had started worrying if I need to make alot of hacks here.

This Tx1 scripts in new coursework material, where do I find this?
(I am currently working with the Jet Toolkit from https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/learn/jet-diy-robotics-kit)

https://developer.nvidia.com/teaching-kits-downloads