How to upgrade Driveworks on PX2

Hi, we have driveworks 0.2.0 on our PX2 and 0.2.1 on our host.
We have encountered some errors while trying to flash the tegra entirely so we are wondering if there is a way to upgrade driveworks from 0.2.0 to 0.2.1 on the PX2 without flashing the tegra.
Thank you very much.

Hello Henryeon,

Could you please file a bug for flashing via NVONLINE?
And we will update it using Beta 2.0 soon so please use new one? Thanks.

I am trying to upgrade from driveworks-0.2.1 to driveworks-v0.3.422. However, it failed with the following error while flashing the entire tegra both and A and B.

cat: /sys//devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.0/0000:02:03.0/usb1/1-4/busnum: No such file or directory
cat: /sys//devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.0/0000:02:03.0/usb1/1-4/devnum: No such file or directory
device node not found
Target instance mismatch.
Previous and new port paths do not match

I checked my host machine, actually those two files (busnum and devnum) exist in my system.

Are there any manual way of flashing the images from the host machine to drive px2 ? (something like SCP or FTP)

Dear SamJey,

Could you please refer to below link to update your DPX2 machine? Thanks.
https://developer.nvidia.com/driveworks/getting-started-with-drivepx2

Actually I am unable to find an answer in the document. However, the problem is that I am using a virtual machine (Ubuntu) and trying to flash the image. It appears I need to use a physical host (Ubuntu) for flashing the image. After using a physical host machine, I am able to flash successfully.

Hope this answer helps other folks.