Driveworks0.3 folder absent from usr/local

Hello,

After upgrading the drivework sdk/pdk to beta 2.0 recently on the host system and flashing as per the installer (except parallel flashing flashed tegraA and Tegra B separately). Aurix firmware upgraded as per the commands mentioned from tegra A. However, the driveworks folder is absent from the /usr/local directory also visionworks is absent from /share on the target device(auto chauffeur)

What can be the reason and solution for this, how to install the driveworks on target manually. also i thing the auto installation from /boot after first boot didnt execute i suppose (there are shortcuts to drivenet(file) and live on desktop however)

Regards

Hello,

This issue is now resolved.
Prpblem is that after updating the aurix fw we need to flash the driveworks again.

This have resolved the problem for me so far

Thank you

Hi,

I have driveworks-0.2.1 installed. Just wondering where to find 0.3 version? And sdk/pdk beta 2.0? So they are not in https://partners.nvidia.com anymore?

The location is changed to dev forum from nvidia exactly this one. You must have got an email with the link. The package downloads the sdk from the cloud itself during the process of installation

Hi VivekM,
I have the same problem like you.
I have update the aurix to the latest one. And then I try to use driveinstall to flash px2 over 10 times. But driveworks still doesn’t appear.
Some times, driveworks will appear in tegra b few hours later after flashing.
This question has been driving me crazy. I try to use different host PC, but it’s still doesn’t work.
Could you help me about it?

Hi VivekM,
I have the same problem like you.
I have update the aurix to the latest one. And then I try to use driveinstall to flash px2 over 10 times. But driveworks still doesn’t appear.
Some times, driveworks will appear in tegra b few hours later after flashing.
This question has been driving me crazy. I try to use different host PC, but it’s still doesn’t work.
Could you help me about it?

Encountered same issue with driveworks 0.3 flashing.
Any conclusion?