Merging Drivenet + Lanenet Tutorial

Hi,
before the update to 4.1.6.1 there was this really neat tutorial on how to merge drivenet and lanenet into one tool. After the update that code does not work any more since a lot of methods have changed. I’ve been trying to update the code myself but didn’t get it to work. Is there a new tutorial somewhere? Thanks!

Hi,
the tutorial was updated a couple days ago. You can find it at:
[url]https://www.brainshark.com/nvidia/drivenetlanenet[/url]

Feel free to give feedback
Best regards

Hi,
just what I was looking for, worked perfectly.
Thanks!

That is good to hear, your feedback is appreciated!

I’m trying to follow the example, but I keep running into library errors

/usr/bin/ld: warning: libcuda.so.1, needed by /usr/local/driveworks-0.3/targets/x86_64-linux/lib/libdriveworks.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
/usr/bin/ld: warning: libnvcuvid.so.1, needed by /usr/local/driveworks-0.3/targets/x86_64-linux/lib/libdriveworks.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
/usr/local/driveworks-0.3/targets/x86_64-linux/lib/libdriveworks.so: undefined reference to `cuvidGetSourceVideoFormat'
/usr/local/driveworks-0.3/targets/x86_64-linux/lib/libdriveworks.so: undefined reference to `cuvidDestroyDecoder'
/usr/local/driveworks-0.3/targets/x86_64-linux/lib/libdriveworks.so: undefined reference to `cuDeviceGet'
/usr/local/driveworks-0.3/targets/x86_64-linux/lib/libdriveworks.so: undefined reference to `cuvidUnmapVideoFrame64'
/usr/local/driveworks-0.3/targets/x86_64-linux/lib/libdriveworks.so: undefined reference to `cuvidDestroyVideoParser'
/usr/local/driveworks-0.3/targets/x86_64-linux/lib/libdriveworks.so: undefined reference to `cuvidMapVideoFrame64'
/usr/local/driveworks-0.3/targets/x86_64-linux/lib/libdriveworks.so: undefined reference to `cuvidParseVideoData'
/usr/local/driveworks-0.3/targets/x86_64-linux/lib/libdriveworks.so: undefined reference to `cuvidCreateVideoSource'
/usr/local/driveworks-0.3/targets/x86_64-linux/lib/libdriveworks.so: undefined reference to `cuvidDecodePicture'
/usr/local/driveworks-0.3/targets/x86_64-linux/lib/libdriveworks.so: undefined reference to `cuvidCreateDecoder'
/usr/local/driveworks-0.3/targets/x86_64-linux/lib/libdriveworks.so: undefined reference to `cuCtxGetCurrent'
/usr/local/driveworks-0.3/targets/x86_64-linux/lib/libdriveworks.so: undefined reference to `cuGetErrorString'
/usr/local/driveworks-0.3/targets/x86_64-linux/lib/libdriveworks.so: undefined reference to `cuvidCreateVideoParser'
/usr/local/driveworks-0.3/targets/x86_64-linux/lib/libdriveworks.so: undefined reference to `cuvidDestroyVideoSource'
/usr/local/driveworks-0.3/targets/x86_64-linux/lib/libdriveworks.so: undefined reference to `cuInit'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [src/drivenet-lanenet/drivenet-lanenet/sample_drivenet-lanenet] Error 1
make[1]: *** [src/drivenet-lanenet/drivenet-lanenet/CMakeFiles/sample_drivenet-lanenet.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

from my bashrc:

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/cuda-8.0/lib64:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
export PATH=/usr/local/cuda-8.0/bin:$PATH

Is there something I’m missing?

Hi, can you try to compile and run the cuda sample at “/usr/local/cuda-8.0/samples/1_Utilities/deviceQuery”, and post here the result?
Also, are you experiencing this error when running CMake or make? And compiling for the host or cross-compiling for a target device?

For my host machine, libcuda.so.1 is in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/

sam@sam-Oryx-Pro:/usr/local/cuda-8.0/samples/1_Utilities/deviceQuery$ ./deviceQuery 
./deviceQuery Starting...

CUDA Device Query (Runtime API) version (CUDART static linking)

cudaGetDeviceCount returned 35
-> CUDA driver version is insufficient for CUDA runtime version
Result = FAIL

The error is during

sudo make -j

Compiling for the host.

Hi nvddt,

It looks like a good tutorial. Where can I find some other px2 tutorial like this?

Thank you

It seems that you driver is not correct. Do you have only an Nvidia GPU or are you on a dual-GPU system? Is the nvidia GPU enabled? Which driver are you running? On an ubuntu machine, you can check that by looking at the “Additional Drivers” tab of the “Software & Updates” window.

Hi,
we are going to publish more tutorials like this on devZone in the near future. Stay tuned!

Any chance this tutorial will be updated for Driveworks 0.6?

Hello,

I tried to run this tutorial. Unfortunately I run into an error. Page 16 of the presentation states that LaneDetectionCommon.hpp has a namespace LaneDetection line. This line is missing in my file. How does the file LaneDetectionCommon.hpp has to look like to make the sample work?

I am using DriveInstall 4.1.8.0

Regards

Hello,

Since DW 1.2 have been released and both laneNet and driveNet changed could we please have an update of this tutorial?

Regards