Which value should reset if I use centimeters as the metric unit in Vehicle Sample?

/**
\brief Class to define the scale at which simulation runs. Most simulation tolerances are
calculated in terms of the values here.

\note if you change the simulation scale, you will probablly also wish to change the scene’s
default value of gravity, and stable simulation will probably require changes to the scene’s
bounceThreshold also.
*/

class PxTolerancesScale

The default of Vehicle Sample is meter metric,But I find the UE4 use centimeter.
I have to simulate the vehicle in centimeter

PxTolerancesScale scale;
scale.length = 100;
scale.speed = 1000;

so which other value should I set after setting the PxTolerancesScale,in order to simulate in the right way
the comment - change the scene’s default value of gravity, and stable simulation will probably require changes to the scene’s bounceThreshold

Is the SceneDesc.gravity(0,-9.81100,0) and SceneDesc.bounceThreshold(200100)?

Also there are values such as WheelCentreOffsets/ChassisMOI/SuspensionDroop/Compression should reset in centimeters?

There’s a section on SI Units in the Vehicles section of the PhysX guide.

There is also a snippet that shows how to change scale. You can find that in SnippetVehicleScale.

PhysX vehicles and the PhysX SDK can use any system of units. The only thing to watch out for is that the default values are in metres, kilograms etc.

What’s the meaning of SI ?
SI is Sequential Impulse ?