Available wifi dongle for PX2?

Does PX2 supports any usb wifi dongle?
I have a MT7601U wifi dongle without driver, and I cannpt compile the driver under PX2, probably because I don’t have the linux source. The error is:
/lib/modules/4.4.15-rt25-tegra/build: No such file or directory. Stop.

nvidia@nvidia:~/Downloads/mt7601usta-master/src$ make
make -C tools
make[1]: Entering directory ‘/home/nvidia/Downloads/mt7601usta-master/src/tools’
gcc -g bin2h.c -o bin2h
make[1]: Leaving directory ‘/home/nvidia/Downloads/mt7601usta-master/src/tools’
/home/nvidia/Downloads/mt7601usta-master/src/tools/bin2h
cp -f os/linux/Makefile.6 /home/nvidia/Downloads/mt7601usta-master/src/os/linux/Makefile
make -C /lib/modules/4.4.38-rt49-tegra/build SUBDIRS=/home/nvidia/Downloads/mt7601usta-master/src/os/linux modules
make[1]: *** /lib/modules/4.4.38-rt49-tegra/build: No such file or directory. Stop.
Makefile:418: recipe for target ‘LINUX’ failed
make: *** [LINUX] Error 2

the same as you…

did you solve it ? how ?

No. I used a router with LAN instead.

The error is lack of linux source. As this is a custom kernel (4.4.38-rt49-tegra) it seems that you can’t get the source with apt.
If you still need the driver maybe you can ask NVIDIA engineers for the kernel source.

Dear all,

Unfortunately, we don’t have any official support for Wifi Dongle. Thanks.

@SteveNV, does PX2 support usb-serial and usb-can? I tried on my px2, but it seems all failed…

@SteveNV, does PX2 support usb-serial and usb-can? I tried on my px2, but it seems all failed…

Dear all,

We’ve posted “WiFi USB dongle devices on DPX2 platform” on DriveWorks FAQ.
Could you please refer to below link for your topic? Thanks.
https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1036846/faq/wifi-usb-dongle-devices-on-dpx2-platform/