X server fails with Quadro M2000 driver installed

I’m using HP DL580 Gen8 server and SLES12 as OS.
When I install the last nvidia driver and let the installer update automatically the X server at the end of installation, X server fails. When I delete the xorg.conf file, X server becomes functionnal but M2000 is still not recognized by the OS. What could I do?
nvidia-bug-report.log.gz (246 KB)

Please run nvidia-bug-report.sh as root and attach the tar.gz file it creates to your post.

The log file is attached.

Currently, your onboard Matrox is used by X. Also, the Nvidia OpenGL files are not installed. Please tell me what you want to achieve, is there a monitor connected to the Quadro? Do you want to use it for a desktop or for Cuda only? Other than that, the Quadro is detected by the os and the kernel driver loads fine.

Thank you for your response. Whether or not the monitor is connected to M2000, the result is same.
I did not install Opengl files upon HP recommendation against troubleshooting. (document:c05033719). I only need to have a digital signaled screen.
The monitor connected to M2000 freezes just after the message “initializing Ramdisk”. All the descriptions above are what I see with the monitor connected to Matrox.

The HP advisory is for when you want to use the Matrox for video output and the Nvidia for CUDA only. If you want fully working video on the Nvidia, you will have to install the opengl files.
Try to get the Nvidia working with a minimal xorg.conf:

Section "Device"
    Identifier     "nvidia"
    Driver         "nvidia"
    VendorName     "NVIDIA Corporation"
    BusID          "PCI:193:0:0"
    Option         "AllowEmptyInitialConfiguration"
EndSection

I would like to thank you very much, it works fine!
When I try to save X configuration once the Gui Nvidia settings are done, it freezes same as before, so I won’t touch anything from now…