Problem running opencv application due to unmet dependencies

I have built and installed opencv 2.4.13.4 in PX2 successfully using the guideline in OpenCV: Building OpenCV for Tegra with CUDA

However when I tried to run an opencv sample, it displays the following error message:

================
OpenCV Error: Unspecified error (The function is not implemented. Rebuild the library with Windows, GTK+ 2.x or Carbon support. If you are on Ubuntu or Debian, install libgtk2.0-dev and pkg-config, then re-run cmake or configure script) in cvNamedWindow, file /home/jesus/opencv/opencv/modules/highgui/src/window.cpp, line 483 terminate called after throwing an instance of ‘cv::Exception’ what(): /home/jesus/opencv/opencv/modules/highgui/src/window.cpp:483: error: (-2) The function is not implemented. Rebuild the library with Windows, GTK+ 2.x or Carbon support. If you are on Ubuntu or Debian, install libgtk2.0-dev and pkg-config, then re-run cmake or configure script in function cvNamedWindow

When I tried to install libgtk2.0-dev, it gave me the following error:

nvidia@tegra-ubuntu:~$ sudo apt-get install libgtk2.0-dev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree       
Reading state information... Done
Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
or been moved out of Incoming.
The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
 libgtk2.0-dev : Depends: libpango1.0-dev (>= 1.20) but it is not going to be installed
                 Depends: libcairo2-dev (>= 1.6.4-6.1) but it is not going to be installed
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

How can I solve the dependencies issues?

Dear chee0007,

Could you please refer to the following link for OpenCV installation on DPX2? Thanks.