Power Button for Enclosure using Front Panel Header

I’ve read some of the related threads here, and the Jetson section on Elinux.org
Front panel pins description - Jetson TK1 - NVIDIA Developer Forums
Jetson TK1: Override existing power button - Jetson TK1 - NVIDIA Developer Forums

Have the TK1 in an enclosure and would just like to add a power on/off button to the outside of the enclosure.

I don’t know much about electronics and want to clarify info in the TK1 Devkit PDF.

The schematic for the Front Panel Header has me confused if a resistor needs to be added.

Pins 6 /8 are for Power Button

What has me confused is in the schematic, I see this for pin 6 ( PWRBTN_R_L → 33 Ohm → ONKEY_L ). Does a 33 Ohm resistor need to be added?

It looks like I could use a 2 pin header cable, much like those used for front panel connections on PC ATX motherboard. I would just need to buy a power button and connect it to the front panel header.

If what I’m thinking is right, which would be correct to do?

2 pin header cable → power button
2 pin header cable → 33 Ohm Resistor → Power button

There have a power button I107 on board, you can see it work as short ONKEY_L to GND is to power on ther JTK1.
If you want a remote power button, yes a button with cable which can short J1A1 pin6 PWRBTN_R_L to GND also work.
The 33ohm is just for some ESD reduction wounldn’t have function impact.