How to build a Bitcoin's cloud-based mining with Nvidia GPU Tesla V100
Hi, Somebody can help me ? For the mining of bitcoins, I need to buy or rent a virtual server that delivers 1.4 to 1.5 Eh / s. [1 Eh / s = 10Power18 hashes per second]. Starting from the NVIDIA DGX-1 integrated offering, how to realize it , or what quantity of GPU or DGX-1 would it take to reach 1.4Eh / s? Thanks.
Hi,
Somebody can help me ?

For the mining of bitcoins, I need to buy or rent a virtual server that delivers 1.4 to 1.5 Eh / s. [1 Eh / s = 10Power18 hashes per second].

Starting from the NVIDIA DGX-1 integrated offering, how to realize it , or what quantity of GPU or DGX-1 would it take to reach 1.4Eh / s?

Thanks.

Posted 12/19/2017 05:18 PM   
This forum is for users of NVIDIA GPU Cloud. You can post your question on an appropriate DevTalk forum.
Answer Accepted by Forum Admin
This forum is for users of NVIDIA GPU Cloud. You can post your question on an appropriate DevTalk forum.

Posted 12/19/2017 07:19 PM   
i m also finding the best bitcoin mining GPU which can run 24*7 without heating issue so can anybody resolve my query?
i m also finding the best bitcoin mining GPU which can run 24*7 without heating issue so can anybody resolve my query?
Posted 01/15/2018 12:47 PM   
Scroll To Top

Add Reply