GTX1080 crash, after reboot for crashing in windows 10, must poweroff
I am not sure whether it is the windows application making the graphics card into a wrong state. When I play some recently 3D games at the windows, the screen would turn off, the fan of graphics card is running loudly(at full speed), I must use the remote console(ssh server of the windows 10) to restart the system. I don't meet problem at booting time, the screen and the fan are normal. But I meet problem when the X server is starting. Reboot won't work, I must do a poweroff then cool startup. Even reboot at the Linux won't work. I must order a poweroff(the power adapter won't be cut off). Here is the bug reports achieve: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zOGiho0s9I3DtUEfY5ptxuMfio50abY2
I am not sure whether it is the windows application making the graphics card into a wrong state.
When I play some recently 3D games at the windows, the screen would turn off, the fan of graphics card is running loudly(at full speed), I must use the remote console(ssh server of the windows 10) to restart the system.
I don't meet problem at booting time, the screen and the fan are normal. But I meet problem when the X server is starting.
Reboot won't work, I must do a poweroff then cool startup. Even reboot at the Linux won't work. I must order a poweroff(the power adapter won't be cut off).
Here is the bug reports achieve:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zOGiho0s9I3DtUEfY5ptxuMfio50abY2

Posted 01/03/2018 10:50 AM   
Hi, Have you tried a clean driver install via the driver installer? Custom install with clean install checked? Also what is the wattage on your power supply? -Josh
Hi,

Have you tried a clean driver install via the driver installer? Custom install with clean install checked?

Also what is the wattage on your power supply?

-Josh

Home::MSI Z170I::Intel 6700k::16GB Corsair DDR4 3200mhz::Samsung 256gb M.2(OS)::Titan Xp:Asus ROG Swift PG278Q: Custom waterloop
Test rig::P9X79::i7-3820: Gskills 8gb::EVGA GTX 670SC SLI
Please send me a PM if I fail to keep up on replying in any specific thread
Opinions expressed here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of NVIDIA
Email Support:::Beta & Archived Driver Search:::Promo Code FAQ

Posted 01/18/2018 06:47 PM   
Yes, I have tried to uninstall and clean install again. It doesn't help. My power supply is 650W and 700W at maximum.
Yes, I have tried to uninstall and clean install again. It doesn't help.
My power supply is 650W and 700W at maximum.

Posted 01/21/2018 03:08 PM   
Scroll To Top

Add Reply