Not able to overclock 6 GPU on Ububtu
Hi, This is my environment: OS: Ubuntu 16.04 6x GPU ASUS DUAL GTX 1070 Nvidia driver 387.34 I need some help to get overclock each GPU. I can only overclock the GPU0, but when I try to use this command: [code]nidia-xconfig -a --allow-empty-initial-configuration --cool-bits=28[/code] After restart, linux hangs and this message appear: The system is running in low-graphics mode”. I can enable the system again copying a backup of my file xorg.conf. I have connected the monitor in the main board. Does anyone send me the correct xorg.conf or help me? I can execute the nvidia-settings, but only GPU0 is available to be overclocked. Thanks and happy new year!
Hi,

This is my environment:

6x GPU ASUS DUAL GTX 1070
Nvidia driver 387.34

I need some help to get overclock each GPU. I can only overclock the GPU0, but when I try to use this command:

nidia-xconfig -a --allow-empty-initial-configuration --cool-bits=28

After restart, linux hangs and this message appear: The system is running in low-graphics mode”. I can enable the system again copying a backup of my file xorg.conf.

I have connected the monitor in the main board.

Does anyone send me the correct xorg.conf or help me?

I can execute the nvidia-settings, but only GPU0 is available to be overclocked.

Thanks and happy new year!

Posted 01/03/2018 08:12 PM   
[url]https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1024139/?comment=5212213[/url]

Posted 01/04/2018 02:41 PM   
Scroll To Top

Add Reply