Problems with digits:18.01 using NGC Docker-File

Got following problem with NVIDIA Release 18.01 - Digits 6 via Docker-Hub working fine.
following instructions left me with:

user@pc:~$ docker run -it --runtime=nvidia --rm --name digitsX1 -v /jobs:/workspace/jobs -v /data:/data -p 5000:5000 -p 6006:6006 nvcr.io/nvidia/digits:18.01

============
== DIGITS ==

NVIDIA Release 18.01 (build 284865)

Container image Copyright (c) 2017, NVIDIA CORPORATION. All rights reserved.
DIGITS Copyright (c) 2014-2017, NVIDIA CORPORATION. All rights reserved.
Caffe Copyright (c) 2014, 2015, The Regents of the University of California (Regents). All rights reserved.
Torch Copyright (c) 2016, Soumith Chintala, Ronan Collobert, Koray Kavukcuoglu, Clement Farabet. All rights reserved.

Various files include modifications (c) NVIDIA CORPORATION. All rights reserved.
NVIDIA modifications are covered by the license terms that apply to the underlying project or file.

| _ / | | / |
| |) | | (
|| | | | _

|
/_|| || |__/ 6.0.0

Here Digits ends without beeing able to connect to digits and docker ps → empty
NVIDIA-SMI 390.25 Driver Version: 390.25

Using NGC-Docker-File on local test machine before going to AWS so solving problems prior to migrating 6.0->18.1 would be appreciated

Any ideas where I am missing something?

Hi Max,

I can help you a little, but I am experiencing a problem after this step.

The docker command they provide in the guides does not let you access the server from public ip. I am able to get the same result as you depending on what docker command I run.

Try something similar to the following, but include your own file paths. Then access the server by entering the IP address:5000 into your web browser.

Docker Command:
docker run --shm-size=1g --ulimit memlock=-1 --runtime=nvidia --name digits -d -it -p 5000:5000 -v /home/ubuntu/efs/Data/12_classes:/efs/Data/12_classes nvidia/digits

My issue is that once I do this I can start a job but it does not recognize the data set. See my post for the explanation.

Z