Cannot remote debug (host: GTX 1050, target: Quadro)

The remote target

• Quadro K600
  • Newest driver 391.03 installed
  • Windows 7
  • Visual Studio 2015
  • NSight 5.5 for VS installed
  • Nsight Monitor 5.5 started as Administrator and with WDDM TDR disabled
  • No antivirus is running

The local host

• GTX 1050 Ti
  • Newest driver 391.35 installed
  • Windows 10
  • Visual Studio 2015
  • NSight 5.5 for VS installed

The code to be debugged is a basic OpenGL 4.5 program written in C/C++, compiled under Debug+x64 config in VS2015.

When clicking NSIGHT->Start Graphics Debugging on the host, got error:
Unable to launch c:\users[current-user-on-host]\appdata\roaming\nvidia corporation\nsight\monitor\mirror[local-host-name][local-host-output-directory]\x64\debug\consoleapplication1.exe because architecture type is Unknown (System.InvalidOperationException)

What is the matter? How to work around this? The user name on both target and host are the same. What is the code running on remote target machine, Quadro code or Pascal code? Is this because the code running on the remote target is the Pascal code generated on host which is incompatible with Quadro? But OpenGL is a standard that should work on both architecture. PS: the remote Quadro can remote-graphics-debug on GTX 1050, though the shader debugging is unavailable on 1050. Thanks for any help.

=========================
Three additions:

1. I installed the driver 391.35 released today but the problem persists.
  2. The synchronization directory contained in the error message conforms to the format in the documentation ([url]NVIDIA Nsight Visual Studio Edition User Guide), but the thing is, what follows "…\monitor\mirror" should be [local-host-name], but on my disk, only [remote-target-name] exists under there. I am not sure it is the culprit; I don’t know how to change that.
  3. I copied the exact executible consoleapplication1.exe generated on the local GTX 1050 host to the remote quadro target machine. It runs correctly, showing there is no binary incompatibility which I suspected to be the cause of the problem.

Exact same problem here.

In my case, both systems are Windows 10, and the GPU’s are two Quadro M4000 in the development machine, and two Quadro P4000 on the remote test machine.

Any news?