Issue while flashing and resetting Jetson TK1

My pc shut down while i was resetting my TK1. Now i’ve tried to delete all the files i create on my host pc and restart the procedure, but when i execute the flash command after a while i get a whole list of the following errors

tar: usr/share: Cannot mkdir: Structure needs cleaning
tar: usr/share/hplip/ui4/makecopiesdialog.pyc: Cannot open: No such file or directory

tar: usr/lib/ssl/private: Cannot unlink: No such file or directory
tar: usr/sbin: Cannot stat: No such file or directory
tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors
failed.

Is there anything i can do?

The files appear to be corrupt (or the filesystem underlying the files). What was the nature of the shutdown? Was it power loss? Some sort of crash?

When you say all of the files, which files are you talking about (exactly)? Did you re-download the driver package and sample rootfs? Is this JetPack3.2?

Is the location of your Jetson flash files on the PC a separate disk (e.g., USB), or is it part of the system and non-removable?

The errors you are referring to appear to relate to Host PC OS. Don’t they?
If the assumption is correct, TK1 can be either approached via some other Ubuntu Host PC, or you can reinstall Host PC OS, or manually somehow improve and adjust broken paths and errors, in my opinion.
Otherwise, if the issue exists on TK1 fileOS side, TTL to USB/UART may be possibly be used somehow [just a guess, I did have that experience].