How can I receive messages from can1-4 by aurix can?

Hi:
Hardware:NVIDIA DRIVE PX2 AutoChauffeur(p2379)
1.I want to test can1-4 using sample program like “./sample_canbus_logger --driver=can.aurix --params=ip=10.42.0.146,bus=a”,I follow these steps to set up aurix in the page:
https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1032296/faq/drivepx2-easycan-setup-guide/
2.I also set the Hardware time synchronization following this page:
https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1031778/faq/nvidia_drive_px2_time_sync_guide/
3.when I run " ./sample_canbus_logger --driver=can.aurix --params=ip=10.42.0.146,bus=a",the result like

nvidia@nvidia:~/Desktop$  ./sample_canbus_logger --driver=can.aurix --params=ip=10.42.0.146,bus=a
Program Arguments:
--driver=can.aurix
--filter=000:000
--hwtime=1
--params=ip=10.42.0.146,bus=a
--send_i_understand_implications=0
--send_id=6FF

Initialize DriveWorks SDK v0.6.67
Release build with GNU 4.9.2 from v0.6.0-rc7-0-g51bd3aa against Vibrante PDK v5.0.5.0
TimeSource: monotonic epoch time offset is 1484880680048627
SDK: Resources mounted from /usr/local/driveworks-0.6/data/resources
nvrm_gpu: Bug 200215060 workaround enabled.
SDK: Create NvMediaDevice
egl::Display: found 2 EGL devices
egl::Display: use drm device: drm-nvdc
SDK: number of GPU devices detected 2
SDK: currently selected GPU device discrete ID 0
SAL: identified board as DrivePX2-TegraA
SensorFactory::createSensor() -> can.aurix, ip=10.42.0.146,bus=a
Cannot setup CAN message filters: DW_NOT_IMPLEMENTED
EndpointUDP: started 10.42.0.146:50000

At the same time ,I also receive

shell>
EasyCan: Received configuration [OK].

EasyCan: Configuration unchanged [OK].

from the aurix console;
4.I use a can analyse(a hardware to send messages) to send messages to can port5,when i run “./sample_canbus_logger --driver=can.socket --params=device=can0” .The messages can be received and printed in the console.So.it’s not the problem of the source of messages.
5. I also use tcpdump to capture the udp packet like

nvidia@nvidia:~/Desktop$ sudo tcpdump host 10.0.42.146 -XX                      
tcpdump: verbose output suppressed, use -v or -vv for full protocol decode
listening on eth0, link-type EN10MB (Ethernet), capture size 262144 bytes

no messages can be received,the aurix don’t send messages to tegra.

In this case,how can I receive messages from can1-4 using the sample_canbus_logger?

Dear wenshuang.wang,

Could you please refer to DriveWorks documentation like below on DPX2?
/usr/local/driveworks-0.6/doc/nvdwx_html/dwx_canbus_logger_sample.html

AurixCAN

On DRIVE PX 2 and ACR, the CAN connectors marked with CAN-1…CAN-4 are reachable throught Aurix by the Tegras. For this to work, a proper setup of the Aurix needs to be made prior to running the application. Please refer to the EasyCAN user guide provided as part of PDK documentation to set up Aurix to filter and pass a selected subset of CAN messages. In order to connect to AurixCAN, use the following arguments:

On DRIVE PX2: –driver=can.aurix –params=ip=10.42.0.83,bus=a

On ACR: –driver=can.aurix –params=ip=127.0.0.1,aport=50000,bport=50103,bus=a

Where ip is the IP address from which the CAN messages are forwarded (by default, set to 10.42.0.83) and bus points to the corresponding CAN bus connector, i.e., CAN-1->a, …, CAN-4->d.

The connection to AurixCAN happens using UDP sockets. Additional arguments for the remote (aport) and local (bport) UDP port can be specified if AurixCAN is working in a non-default configuration. By default, on DRIVE PX2, AurixCAN is reachable over aport=50000 and communicates with the Tegra over bport=60395. On ACR however, AurixCAN is reachable over aport=50000 and communicates with the Tegra over bport=50103.