Palit GeForce GT 240 and sleep mode

Hello. When pc wake up, after sleep mode I see only black screen.
I have Palit GeForce gt 240/PCIe/SSE2
Photo: DSC00301 — ImgBB
Driver version: IMG-20190606-211744 — ImgBB

Linux Mint 19.1 64 bit

Please help!
nvidia-bug-report.log.gz (65.1 KB)

Can you ssh into the system after resume?
Please run nvidia-bug-report.sh as root and attach the resulting .gz file to your post. Hovering the mouse over an existing post of yours will reveal a paperclip icon.
[url]https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1043347/announcements/attaching-files-to-forum-topics-posts/[/url]

I attached the file to the first post. The problem is in proprietary drivers on the video card. With free drivers there is no such problem.

I’m not really sure what I’m seeing in the logs. It looks like after resume the nvidia gpu is functional but the xserver restarts. Or did you restart it?
Furthermore, the kernel detects low memory corruption after resume, did you check for a bios update?

I did not do anything

What did you previously do to run nvidia-bug-report.sh?
Can you do a reboot, suspend/resume and then provide a new nvidia-bug-report.log?

I do not speak English. Please write in more detail, I did not understand what to do.

You said:
When pc wake up, after sleep mode I see only black screen.
then you attached nvidia-bug-report.log.gz
what did you do after black screen to run ‘sudo nvidia-bug-report.sh’

When the black screen, I can only restart the computer. But today there was no black screen. A black screen does not appear every time. But often…

What to do?

Ok, that clarifies it.
Next time you hit the black screen and reboot, run
sudo nvidia-bug-report.sh
and attach the newly created nvidia-bug-report.log.gz to catch the error.

it may take a few days i will do it

New file.
nvidia-bug-report.log.gz (62.5 KB)

Did the new file help you find the error?

No, nothing logged. Next time you hit black screen, reboot and please run
sudo journalctl -b-1 --no-pager >journal.txt
and attch the output file.

I write this in terminal (sudo journalctl -b-1 --no-pager >journal.txt) nothing happens. Maybe there is another way?

It should create the file ‘journal.txt’

In which folder it should appear?

In the folder you were when you ran the command, probably your user’s home directory.

This file help?
journal.txt (252 KB)

Looks like the nvidia gpu gets reset but there’s no error or message which would explain it. No dice.