Going from the standard base OS image to the free dlinano course OS image

I’m just getting started with Jetson nano and I enrolled in the free course for classification and regression on nano. I also found out that the OS image provided in the course is different from the standard OS image. I wanted to know the primary differences and if one of those is just a version with less packages, is there a script or a tutorial to go from one to the other? My main concern is that I do not want to miss any packages that I get from the OS image from the course but also would want to start with the standard OS image and customize my way up as needed. Thanks!

Hi saileshprem, due to the OS configuration and dependencies required to be installed, installing the DLI Nano course contents on top of the base image isn’t supported at this time. Please re-flash with the official DLI Nano image or use a separate SD card for it.

For more info, please refer to this thread: [url]https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1057047/jetson-nano/example-notebooks-for-quot-getting-started-with-ai-on-jetson-nano-quot-/post/5359780/#5359780[/url]