problem about two raw sensor work together

there’s 2 raw10 custom sensors one my board.
I can dump the image and checked the image from the 2 cameras use v4l2-ctl
v4l2-ctl -d /dev/video0 --set-fmt-video=width=1920,height=1080,pixelformat=RG10 --set-ctrl bypass_mode=0 --stream-mmap --stream-count=1 --stream-to=camera0.raw
v4l2-ctl -d /dev/video1 --set-fmt-video=width=1920,height=1080,pixelformat=RG10 --set-ctrl bypass_mode=0 --stream-mmap --stream-count=1 --stream-to=camera1.raw

but when I lanched the argus_camera , when I change the Device from 0 to 1, the image did not change ,the previw image only stay in Device 0.
I also used the multi session option in argus_camera, but 2 windows only show the same image from video0

that means I can’t make the sencond sensor make or make two sensor work together in argus_camera

I have attached the dtsi file and the multi session preview result

by side , I found When I change the badge string in dtsi file to a unique sting , the devce id in argus_camera can only show 0, and the device id 1 is gone , that’s why?

Please help to check the dtsi file, thanks!
camera-dummy.txt (15.7 KB)

hello jll2020,

please refer to below…

1. since both of your camera sensors sharing same i2c bus, you could put both of them in the same macro.
    for example,
i2c@3180000 {

ov5693_c@36 {...}

cmv2000_c@16 {...}
  1. did you implement your customize driver based-on ov5693?
    please also refer to Debugging Tips, suggest you update node naming and also compatible string to avoid confusing.
ov5693_c@36 {		
			compatible = "nvidia,ov5693";
  1. did you working with plugin-manager? you may also disassembler the dtb file into txt file for checking the port binding.
    for example,
$ dtc -I dtb -O dts -o output.txt $OUT/Linux_for_Tegra/kernel/dtb/tegra186-quill-p3310-1000-c03-00-base.dtb