CUDA developer available
Experienced (12 years of professional programming experience, mostly spent on building various types of scientific computation/visualization software) developer available for CUDA related work.

Basic info:
[list]
[*]strong math/engineering background
[*]strong parallel programming experience, including working with POSIX threads, MPI, OpenMP, and now CUDA
[*]MSc degree in CS, strong skills in optimization, assembly programming, computer architecture, etc.
[*]2 years of CUDA experience, working mostly on PDE solvers for various domains
[*]have very strong record working remotely, but am also willing to travel (residing in Europe)
[/list]
For full CV, please drop me a PM.
Experienced (12 years of professional programming experience, mostly spent on building various types of scientific computation/visualization software) developer available for CUDA related work.

Basic info:

• strong math/engineering background
  • strong parallel programming experience, including working with POSIX threads, MPI, OpenMP, and now CUDA
  • MSc degree in CS, strong skills in optimization, assembly programming, computer architecture, etc.
  • 2 years of CUDA experience, working mostly on PDE solvers for various domains
  • have very strong record working remotely, but am also willing to travel (residing in Europe)

Posted 02/22/2009 08:53 AM   
Available developer, I am hoping to get in touch with you to obtain a copy of your CV as I may have positions which could be of interest to you. If possile please forward me a copy of your CV and I will follow up with you as soon as I receive it to let you know it was received and sent up a time to discuss it with you. If you would prefer to contact me I am in office from 8-5 EST Monday thru Friday.

Regards- Dave Carlson
877-258-9982 x- 7659

[quote name='contractor' post='509047' date='Feb 22 2009, 04:53 AM']Experienced (12 years of professional programming experience, mostly spent on building various types of scientific computation/visualization software) developer available for CUDA related work.

Basic info:
[list]
[*]strong parallel programming experience, including working with POSIX threads, MPI, OpenMP, and now CUDA
[*]MSc degree in CS, strong skills in optimization, assembly programming, computer architecture, etc.
[*]2 years of CUDA experience, working mostly on PDE solvers for various domains
[*]have very strong record working remotely, but am also willing to travel (residing in Europe)
[/list]
For full CV, please drop me a PM.[/quote]
Available developer, I am hoping to get in touch with you to obtain a copy of your CV as I may have positions which could be of interest to you. If possile please forward me a copy of your CV and I will follow up with you as soon as I receive it to let you know it was received and sent up a time to discuss it with you. If you would prefer to contact me I am in office from 8-5 EST Monday thru Friday.

Regards- Dave Carlson

877-258-9982 x- 7659

[quote name='contractor' post='509047' date='Feb 22 2009, 04:53 AM']Experienced (12 years of professional programming experience, mostly spent on building various types of scientific computation/visualization software) developer available for CUDA related work.

Basic info:

• strong parallel programming experience, including working with POSIX threads, MPI, OpenMP, and now CUDA
  • MSc degree in CS, strong skills in optimization, assembly programming, computer architecture, etc.
  • have very strong record working remotely, but am also willing to travel (residing in Europe)

Posted 05/04/2009 08:44 PM   
Dear developer,

are you still looking for 3D projects? If yes our work at Rendoscopy could be interesting for you.

Kind regards,

Georg
+49-89-893 112 62

[quote name='contractor' post='509047' date='Feb 22 2009, 10:53 AM']Experienced (12 years of professional programming experience, mostly spent on building various types of scientific computation/visualization software) developer available for CUDA related work.

Basic info:
[list]
[/list]
For full CV, please drop me a PM.[/quote]
Dear developer,

are you still looking for 3D projects? If yes our work at Rendoscopy could be interesting for you.

Kind regards,

Georg

+49-89-893 112 62

[quote name='contractor' post='509047' date='Feb 22 2009, 10:53 AM']Experienced (12 years of professional programming experience, mostly spent on building various types of scientific computation/visualization software) developer available for CUDA related work.

Basic info:

Posted 07/29/2009 12:59 AM   
[quote name='contractor' date='22 February 2009 - 03:53 AM' timestamp='1235292782' post='509047']

Basic info:
[list]
[/list]
[/quote]

I have been looking for an example on how to use CUDA for scientific computing in other forums and I haven't had any luck.

Maybe you can help me out using some code you already have laying around.

I am willing to pay, via PayPal a fair amount for your help.

I need the full code to a working CUDA program that does scientific computing, it doesn't have to be very big. Maybe a small neural network, or some finite element simulator, but I am open to suggestions.

Thank you
[quote name='contractor' date='22 February 2009 - 03:53 AM' timestamp='1235292782' post='509047']

Basic info:

I have been looking for an example on how to use CUDA for scientific computing in other forums and I haven't had any luck.

I need the full code to a working CUDA program that does scientific computing, it doesn't have to be very big. Maybe a small neural network, or some finite element simulator, but I am open to suggestions.

Thank you

Posted 06/01/2011 03:46 PM   
[quote name='djadooghar' date='01 June 2011 - 05:46 PM' timestamp='1306943206' post='1245475']

Thank you
[/quote]

You don't have to pay for this: You can find some examples of CUDA codes for doing scientific computing type of work in the NVIDIA [url="http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit-40"]GPU SDK[/url] (for example, check FDTD3d or fluidsGL examples), then check [url="http://www.nvidia.com/object/cuda_apps_flash_new.html"]CUDA showcase[/url] on NVIDIA Web pages for some further examples, and finally there is number of open source scientific computing projects utilizing CUDA (like [url="http://code.google.com/p/opencurrent/"]OpenCurrent[/url] etc.).
[quote name='djadooghar' date='01 June 2011 - 05:46 PM' timestamp='1306943206' post='1245475']

Thank you

You don't have to pay for this: You can find some examples of CUDA codes for doing scientific computing type of work in the NVIDIA GPU SDK (for example, check FDTD3d or fluidsGL examples), then check CUDA showcase on NVIDIA Web pages for some further examples, and finally there is number of open source scientific computing projects utilizing CUDA (like OpenCurrent etc.).

Posted 06/01/2011 08:16 PM   
Scroll To Top