Seeking C++, OpenCL Developer with Image Processing Experience
Seeking a C++/OpenCL developer to work on an image processing daemon for a larger video application. The daemon uses C++ and OpenCL and accomplishes the majority of image processing via the GPU.

The program receive simple command streams that describe how to acquire images and how to process them. The engine then takes care of the details of loading various images, tiling the images into processable sections, transferring them to GPU, processing them, reconstituting images from tiles, and storing images onto the drive or into shared memory.

A qualified candidate would have skills in some of the following areas:

* Image processing such as scaling and convolution.
* Algorithm design and problem solving.
* OpenCL or CUDA.
* C++.

Please contact via PM.

Thank you,
Ian Bloom
Seeking a C++/OpenCL developer to work on an image processing daemon for a larger video application. The daemon uses C++ and OpenCL and accomplishes the majority of image processing via the GPU.

The program receive simple command streams that describe how to acquire images and how to process them. The engine then takes care of the details of loading various images, tiling the images into processable sections, transferring them to GPU, processing them, reconstituting images from tiles, and storing images onto the drive or into shared memory.

* OpenCL or CUDA.

* C++.

Please contact via PM.

Thank you,

Ian Bloom

Posted 04/11/2010 06:26 AM   
[quote name='ibloom' post='1037785' date='Apr 11 2010, 01:26 AM']Seeking a C++/OpenCL developer to work on an image processing daemon for a larger video application. The daemon uses C++ and OpenCL and accomplishes the majority of image processing via the GPU.

* OpenCL or CUDA.
* C++.

Please contact via PM.

Thank you,
Ian Bloom[/quote]
I am interested in this position, could you tell me where to send my resume?
Thanks a lot,
Aldo Camargo
701-213-5711
[quote name='ibloom' post='1037785' date='Apr 11 2010, 01:26 AM']Seeking a C++/OpenCL developer to work on an image processing daemon for a larger video application. The daemon uses C++ and OpenCL and accomplishes the majority of image processing via the GPU.

* OpenCL or CUDA.

* C++.

Please contact via PM.

Thank you,

Ian Bloom

I am interested in this position, could you tell me where to send my resume?

Thanks a lot,

Aldo Camargo

701-213-5711

Posted 04/13/2010 01:47 AM   
Unfortunatelly i can't give you the links immiudeatelly, but i' ll try to find them in the nearest future)))
Unfortunatelly i can't give you the links immiudeatelly, but i' ll try to find them in the nearest future)))

Posted 09/08/2011 02:35 PM   
Having necessary qualification, ready to join this project. Please look my profile.
Sincerely.
Dr. Alexey Gorshkov, PhD in Phys.&Math.,
Moscow, Russia.
Having necessary qualification, ready to join this project. Please look my profile.

Sincerely.

Dr. Alexey Gorshkov, PhD in Phys.&Math.,

Moscow, Russia.

Posted 09/09/2011 05:33 PM   
Scroll To Top