Looking for CUDA developers HCL Technologies
Hi,

HCL Technologies is looking for CUDA developers - both for Research and Business.
Posting will be in Bangalore, India.

Visit www.hcltech.com to know about HCL Technologies.

PM me for my e-mail address (OR) You could directly e-mail through the forums. Visit my profile to send e-mail.

Thanks,

Best Regards,
Sarnath
Hi,

HCL Technologies is looking for CUDA developers - both for Research and Business.

Posting will be in Bangalore, India.

Visit www.hcltech.com to know about HCL Technologies.

PM me for my e-mail address (OR) You could directly e-mail through the forums. Visit my profile to send e-mail.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Sarnath

Ignorance Rules; Knowledge Liberates!

Posted 04/22/2010 05:30 AM   
Hai

I am naveen , currently working as a Embedded Software Engineer in DRDO ( Defence Research and Developmvent Organization ) at Bangalore . I am having 2+ years experience in CUDA and Multi core programming and i have involved in two Defence projects using CUDA .. i am attaching my updated resume along with this post .. if my profile is suitable for current requirement then please give me reply

Thanks

Naveen R
Embedded Software Engineer
LRDE - DRDO
BANGALORE - INDIA
Hai

I am naveen , currently working as a Embedded Software Engineer in DRDO ( Defence Research and Developmvent Organization ) at Bangalore . I am having 2+ years experience in CUDA and Multi core programming and i have involved in two Defence projects using CUDA .. i am attaching my updated resume along with this post .. if my profile is suitable for current requirement then please give me reply

Thanks

Naveen R

Embedded Software Engineer

LRDE - DRDO

BANGALORE - INDIA

Posted 05/04/2010 06:10 PM   
Hi Sarnath,

My Name is Ahmed Hassan. I am a fresh graduate, who has worked on three projects relating to CUDA.

Namely:

[list=1]
"Enhancing the performance of the AES Cryptographic algorithm using CUDA on GPUs"
[/list]
[list=2]
"The Famous TwoFish on CUDA"
[/list]
[list=3]
"Rainbow Table Generation on CUDA"
[/list]

Attached along is my CV. Please I am interested and I do have the passion for research, so give me a call.
Hi Sarnath,

My Name is Ahmed Hassan. I am a fresh graduate, who has worked on three projects relating to CUDA.

Namely:

[list=1]

"Enhancing the performance of the AES Cryptographic algorithm using CUDA on GPUs"

[/list]

[list=2]

"The Famous TwoFish on CUDA"

[/list]

[list=3]

"Rainbow Table Generation on CUDA"

[/list]

Attached along is my CV. Please I am interested and I do have the passion for research, so give me a call.
Attachments

Curriculum_Vitae.doc

Posted 05/08/2010 10:00 AM   
Respected Sir,

I am a BE from Manipal University (2009 batch).
I am currently working as an Assistant Research Engineer at Seoul national university, S.Korea. I will be available from mid July. I have attached my resume with the post.

Kindly let me know if my skill sets suit your requirements.

Sincerely
Sid.
Respected Sir,

I am a BE from Manipal University (2009 batch).

I am currently working as an Assistant Research Engineer at Seoul national university, S.Korea. I will be available from mid July. I have attached my resume with the post.

Kindly let me know if my skill sets suit your requirements.

Sincerely

Sid.

Posted 06/06/2010 11:42 AM   
Respected sir,

I am vivek guglani , fresher from college of engineering roorkee 2011 batch,
sir being passionate and willing to work in a challenging environment i will prove to be very helpful to
the organisation and its growth. My desire to learn and the learning culture of organisation
inspires me to apply for this job.
I hope my application will be considerd and a chance will be given to me.

I am attaching my resume along with this post

thanking you
yours sincerely
vivek guglani
Respected sir,

I am vivek guglani , fresher from college of engineering roorkee 2011 batch,

sir being passionate and willing to work in a challenging environment i will prove to be very helpful to

the organisation and its growth. My desire to learn and the learning culture of organisation

inspires me to apply for this job.

I hope my application will be considerd and a chance will be given to me.

I am attaching my resume along with this post

thanking you

yours sincerely

vivek guglani

Posted 06/22/2011 03:37 PM   
Scroll To Top