Computer Scientist/Engineer Position Abailable
We are looking for a computer scientist or engineer with a minimum Master's degree or a Bachelor's degree with 2+ years experience. Applicants should have an extensive background in C/C++ programming in a heterogeneous computation environment (CPU+GPU; CUDA/OpenCL/OpenMP/MPI) preferably in life science applications, such as computational docking and/or molecular dynamics simulations. The initial project is to convert CPU-based software to utilize GPUs, which will involve re-writing code to eliminate bottlenecks and optimize GPU performance while maintaining desired accuracy.

While not necessary to apply, persons with with systems administration and/or experience with database management (e.g. MySQL), in addition to the aforementioned requirements, will be given special consideration.

The ideal candidate should be self-motivated and work well in highly cooperative teamwork environment. Various options for employment exist including post doctoral internship and research scientist.

If interested, please PM me with a brief statement of interests and qualifications.

-- Andrew
www.nymirum.com
We are looking for a computer scientist or engineer with a minimum Master's degree or a Bachelor's degree with 2+ years experience. Applicants should have an extensive background in C/C++ programming in a heterogeneous computation environment (CPU+GPU; CUDA/OpenCL/OpenMP/MPI) preferably in life science applications, such as computational docking and/or molecular dynamics simulations. The initial project is to convert CPU-based software to utilize GPUs, which will involve re-writing code to eliminate bottlenecks and optimize GPU performance while maintaining desired accuracy.

While not necessary to apply, persons with with systems administration and/or experience with database management (e.g. MySQL), in addition to the aforementioned requirements, will be given special consideration.

The ideal candidate should be self-motivated and work well in highly cooperative teamwork environment. Various options for employment exist including post doctoral internship and research scientist.

If interested, please PM me with a brief statement of interests and qualifications.

-- Andrew

www.nymirum.com

Posted 08/23/2010 01:16 PM   

-- Andrew
www.nymirum.com

-- Andrew

www.nymirum.com

Posted 08/23/2010 01:16 PM   
Please share your email ID so that I can share my work. You can reach me at jaiitug@gmail.com

Thanks
Please share your email ID so that I can share my work. You can reach me at jaiitug@gmail.com

Thanks

Posted 08/23/2010 06:30 PM   

Thanks

Thanks

Posted 08/23/2010 06:30 PM   
I am naveen , i have done my Master's in Digital Design & Embedded Systems with 2.4 years in CUDA,C,C++,openGL and working as a Software Enginner in Defence Research & Development Organization (Ministry of Defence ,INDIA).. please reach me at navvysweth_06@yahoo.co.in

[quote name='astelzer' post='1107633' date='Aug 23 2010, 06:46 PM']We are looking for a computer scientist or engineer with a minimum Master's degree or a Bachelor's degree with 2+ years experience. Applicants should have an extensive background in C/C++ programming in a heterogeneous computation environment (CPU+GPU; CUDA/OpenCL/OpenMP/MPI) preferably in life science applications, such as computational docking and/or molecular dynamics simulations. The initial project is to convert CPU-based software to utilize GPUs, which will involve re-writing code to eliminate bottlenecks and optimize GPU performance while maintaining desired accuracy.

-- Andrew
www.nymirum.com[/quote]
I am naveen , i have done my Master's in Digital Design & Embedded Systems with 2.4 years in CUDA,C,C++,openGL and working as a Software Enginner in Defence Research & Development Organization (Ministry of Defence ,INDIA).. please reach me at navvysweth_06@yahoo.co.in

[quote name='astelzer' post='1107633' date='Aug 23 2010, 06:46 PM']We are looking for a computer scientist or engineer with a minimum Master's degree or a Bachelor's degree with 2+ years experience. Applicants should have an extensive background in C/C++ programming in a heterogeneous computation environment (CPU+GPU; CUDA/OpenCL/OpenMP/MPI) preferably in life science applications, such as computational docking and/or molecular dynamics simulations. The initial project is to convert CPU-based software to utilize GPUs, which will involve re-writing code to eliminate bottlenecks and optimize GPU performance while maintaining desired accuracy.

-- Andrew

www.nymirum.com

Posted 08/24/2010 05:38 AM   

-- Andrew
www.nymirum.com[/quote]

-- Andrew

www.nymirum.com

Posted 08/24/2010 05:38 AM   
Hello, could you please tell me your email address? I am a master student and have experience on CUDA. Please send me a email or call me if you are interest in my background. I attached my resume.
Thanks
Hello, could you please tell me your email address? I am a master student and have experience on CUDA. Please send me a email or call me if you are interest in my background. I attached my resume.

Thanks

Posted 08/24/2010 08:35 PM   
Thanks

Thanks

Posted 08/24/2010 08:35 PM   
Kindly check your PM
Kindly check your PM

Best,

Salman Ul Haq,

TunaCode Pvt. Limited

Developers of GPU based Computing solutions

(CUDA for Vision and Imaging Library)

W: www.cuvilib.com

E: salman@tunacode.com

GPU: NVIDIA Tesla C2050

CPU: Core2Duo 2.33GHz 2.5GB DDR2 RAM

CUDA Toolkit v4.0RC

Posted 09/05/2010 02:46 PM   
Kindly check your PM
Kindly check your PM

Best,

Salman Ul Haq,

TunaCode Pvt. Limited

Developers of GPU based Computing solutions

(CUDA for Vision and Imaging Library)

W: www.cuvilib.com

E: salman@tunacode.com

GPU: NVIDIA Tesla C2050

CPU: Core2Duo 2.33GHz 2.5GB DDR2 RAM

CUDA Toolkit v4.0RC

Posted 09/05/2010 02:46 PM   
[quote name='astelzer' date='23 August 2010 - 05:16 AM' timestamp='1282569407' post='1107633']

-- Andrew
www.nymirum.com
[/quote]
[quote name='astelzer' date='23 August 2010 - 05:16 AM' timestamp='1282569407' post='1107633']

-- Andrew

www.nymirum.com

Attachments

SANJOY_RESUME (1).doc

Posted 08/06/2011 05:17 AM   
Scroll To Top