problem installing CUDA driver

I’m having problems installing the CUDA driver on my mbp with OS X 10.6.2 and a GeForce 9400M.
I run into the same problem with driver versions 3.2.8, 3.1.17, 3.1.14, 3.0.14.
After downloading the dmg file, I open the dmg file and see a single .pkg file. I double-click on the .pkg file, which launches Installer. I can see the Installer in my dock, but no window appears. The Activity Manager says that the Installer application is not responding. I kill the Installer and check for /System/Library/Extensions/CUDA.kext and /Library/Frameworks/CUDA.framework

I’m having problems installing the CUDA driver on my mbp with OS X 10.6.2 and a GeForce 9400M.
I run into the same problem with driver versions 3.2.8, 3.1.17, 3.1.14, 3.0.14.
After downloading the dmg file, I open the dmg file and see a single .pkg file. I double-click on the .pkg file, which launches Installer. I can see the Installer in my dock, but no window appears. The Activity Manager says that the Installer application is not responding. I kill the Installer and check for /System/Library/Extensions/CUDA.kext and /Library/Frameworks/CUDA.framework

Problem was fixed with a simple restart.
And here I was, thinking that after switching from Windows to a Mac, that restarts would never be the simple fix.

Problem was fixed with a simple restart.
And here I was, thinking that after switching from Windows to a Mac, that restarts would never be the simple fix.