Freemake Video Converter Cuda

I was doing avi to h264 to 1080p with a gtx480 and GPU usage was at 80% ish, any way to bring it to 100% ? And will an other GTX480 in SLI would it double the power of processing ?

It is better to ask it on the program forum.

i use bigasoft cuda video converter to convert avi to h.264 with fast speed, and you can set cpu usage from 50% - 100% in “preference” option

for detailed info at http://www.bigasoft.com/articles/nvidia-cuda-video-converter.html

Now we Know whom Jane works for ;-)

Although my post is too late, I hope it could be of some help to you.

What you need is an AVI video converter program which supports NVIDIA CUDA techonology. What I am using is this smart video converter program: Brorsoft Video Converter. It’s able to convert various videos including AVI, MKV, MOV, MOD, MTS, FLV, F4V, etc. to H.264 MP4 with different video resolution so as to view the converted videos on Droid X/2, Droid X2, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy SII, Samsung Epic 4G, HTC EVO 4G and so on.
Besides, the multithreading encoding and NVIDIA CUDA technology make the conversion speed 3X-5X faster than common video converter tools. What’s more, the output videos are totally in AV synchronization, which will never let you encounter any troubles caused by audio and video out of sync issues.
For more information please refer to: Speed up the converting speed of Brorsoft Video Converter with the NVIDIA CUDA supported

ehi guys…i have a gtx 480 SLI and i use freemake to convert my videos , i enabled CUDA option but GPU works only at 3-4 % :(