Searching the nVidia bug tracker on Linux

I’m a registered developer and have been trying to search nVidia’s bug tracker for a specific feature request. However, whatever query I enter into the search form I always get no results returned. Even using a blank query to get all the open (or closed) bugs returns no results.

I have tried using Konqueror, Firefox and Chromium (all on Linux) as well as Chrome on Android and all have the same behaviour. Is there a specific browser that is needed to get the bug tracker’s search functionality to work?

You need to change the “Division” dropdown to “GPU Computing” or your search will return 0 results. Note that currently, you can only find your own submitted bugs in the system. (at least is this is the behavior that I get)

If you’re register, you can go to https:// nvdeveloper.nvidia. com/login.asp , sign in and in the left menu bar, you’ll find an item “bug report”

The certificate for this website is expired on 10/12/2023 so Firefox says NO.

It’s not the correct URL to use. If you jump on to a 12 year old thread, you may get stale information.

The correct base URL to use is the one you are seeing when you are here on this thread, which is: developer.nvidia.com

If you want to file a bug, the current information is here.

Regarding “searching the NVIDIA bug tracker” that is not possible. You can only see bugs you have filed yourself, and you need to use the updated instructions I linked to.