MATLAB to C++ CUDA Port Require prompt solution
Hi,
I'm looking for someone to perform translation of a roughly 400 line MATLAB function into a C++ CUDA implementation. The main issue involves parallelisation of 2 computationally intensive for loops. The code includes large 1D 2D and 3D arrays, and has largely been optimized in preparation for a CUDA implementation (memory reads etc). The solution should preferably be prompt (within 1-2 weeks if at all possible), but ultimately I would prefer as efficient an implementation as possible. I will be available every day during the design process for consultation on the program's logic if required.
Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you.
Hi,

I'm looking for someone to perform translation of a roughly 400 line MATLAB function into a C++ CUDA implementation. The main issue involves parallelisation of 2 computationally intensive for loops. The code includes large 1D 2D and 3D arrays, and has largely been optimized in preparation for a CUDA implementation (memory reads etc). The solution should preferably be prompt (within 1-2 weeks if at all possible), but ultimately I would prefer as efficient an implementation as possible. I will be available every day during the design process for consultation on the program's logic if required.

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you.

Posted 08/15/2011 10:28 AM   
Hi,

Can you kindly post your email/contact?
Hi,

Can you kindly post your email/contact?

Best,

Salman Ul Haq,

TunaCode Pvt. Limited

Developers of GPU based Computing solutions

(CUDA for Vision and Imaging Library)

W: www.cuvilib.com

E: salman@tunacode.com

GPU: NVIDIA Tesla C2050

CPU: Core2Duo 2.33GHz 2.5GB DDR2 RAM

CUDA Toolkit v4.0RC

Posted 08/15/2011 11:26 AM   
pmed
pmed

Posted 08/15/2011 12:00 PM   
We're happy to look at it here at AccelerEyes. Let us know. Email in my signature.
-John
We're happy to look at it here at AccelerEyes. Let us know. Email in my signature.

-John

John Melonakos ([email="john.melonakos@accelereyes.com"]john.melonakos@accelereyes.com[/email])

Posted 08/24/2011 10:00 PM   
Scroll To Top