An urgent hire for experienced CUDA/OpenCL developers
This is a great opportunity to work for a large company, and to develop your career and OpenCL skills. Please respond to hr@fdsolutionsinc.com if you are interested.

Job Description:

We are seeking experienced developers to join an exciting project team with hands-on experience in CUDA/OpenCL GPU programming. Experience in signal and image processing algorithms based on medical imaging applications is a big plus, but not essential (will train). Experience in C++ under Linux is preferred. Good pay and benefits.

The following areas of experience are a plus, too:

• Implementation of related algorithms in medical domain.
• Computing and optimization of algorithms on both CPUs and/or GPUs
• Product development experience in medical device environment with an understanding of IEC62304 SDLC.
This is a great opportunity to work for a large company, and to develop your career and OpenCL skills. Please respond to hr@fdsolutionsinc.com if you are interested.

Job Description:

We are seeking experienced developers to join an exciting project team with hands-on experience in CUDA/OpenCL GPU programming. Experience in signal and image processing algorithms based on medical imaging applications is a big plus, but not essential (will train). Experience in C++ under Linux is preferred. Good pay and benefits.

The following areas of experience are a plus, too:

• Implementation of related algorithms in medical domain.

• Computing and optimization of algorithms on both CPUs and/or GPUs

• Product development experience in medical device environment with an understanding of IEC62304 SDLC.

Posted 09/08/2011 06:52 PM   
I have necessary experience for this job (please, look my profile, ready to perform another materials).
For example currently I'm developping new solution of data (mainly images) compression based on
fundamental approach generalizing Nyquist criterion with CUDA support.
Also where this work is located, have I to relocate or may work distantly ?
Sincerely.
Dr. Alexey Gorshkov (PhD in Phys.&Math.),
Russia, Moscow
(currently living on Cyprus)
I have necessary experience for this job (please, look my profile, ready to perform another materials).

For example currently I'm developping new solution of data (mainly images) compression based on

fundamental approach generalizing Nyquist criterion with CUDA support.

Also where this work is located, have I to relocate or may work distantly ?

Sincerely.

Dr. Alexey Gorshkov (PhD in Phys.&Math.),

Russia, Moscow

(currently living on Cyprus)

Posted 09/09/2011 05:27 PM   
[attachment=22377:AjayVibhute_Resume.doc]
Hello,

I have eight months of experience of CUDA at IUCAA, pune on the project ASTROSAT.
I attached my resume with this mail.

PFA,
Looking forward to meeting with you

Regards,
Ajay Vibhute
Mobile no 9665561162
[attachment=22377:AjayVibhute_Resume.doc]

Hello,

I have eight months of experience of CUDA at IUCAA, pune on the project ASTROSAT.

I attached my resume with this mail.

PFA,

Looking forward to meeting with you

Regards,

Ajay Vibhute

Mobile no 9665561162

Posted 09/19/2011 09:56 AM   
Scroll To Top