CUDA Developer - London based Risk Management Software
Razor Risk Technologies is looking to hire a CUDA Developer based in our London office.

CUDA developments will be:

Curve and Surface Interpolation/Extrapolation
Asset Pricing Algorithms
Randon Number Generation
Monte Carlo Simulation
Aggregation Engines

Please send your CV with expectations of salary to richard.bennett@razor-risk.com
Razor Risk Technologies is looking to hire a CUDA Developer based in our London office.

CUDA developments will be:

Curve and Surface Interpolation/Extrapolation

Asset Pricing Algorithms

Randon Number Generation

Monte Carlo Simulation

Aggregation Engines

Please send your CV with expectations of salary to richard.bennett@razor-risk.com

Posted 12/02/2011 03:49 PM   
Hi Richard Bennett,

As part of My M.Tech Project, i have ported Random Number Generator library(SPRNG) to CUDA and used it for option pricing using Monte Carlo methods. After finishing my M.Tech, for the past 1.5 years i am working in a MNC company and doing development work using opencl and c++ for a image reconstruction team. I am interested in the below profile that you have mentioned and i am from India, working based at bangalore. Are indians are looked for this profile?

If yes, please reply and i shall upload my CV

Thanks
Prasad Dhanala
Hi Richard Bennett,

As part of My M.Tech Project, i have ported Random Number Generator library(SPRNG) to CUDA and used it for option pricing using Monte Carlo methods. After finishing my M.Tech, for the past 1.5 years i am working in a MNC company and doing development work using opencl and c++ for a image reconstruction team. I am interested in the below profile that you have mentioned and i am from India, working based at bangalore. Are indians are looked for this profile?

If yes, please reply and i shall upload my CV

Thanks

Prasad Dhanala

Posted 12/20/2011 12:17 PM   
Scroll To Top