Austin - CUDA Developers Needed Lynx Laboratories
We are an Austin-based startup looking to hire several Graphics Programmers experienced in CUDA development.

Here's some more information:

Lynx Laboratories is an Austin area startup performing cutting edge computer graphics and artificial intelligence research. We develop a camera which captures video game quality models of the 3D world, fast mapping software for robots and much more. We are currently looking for top talent to help grow our team from the ground floor.

Responsibilities
-Developing high-performance GPGPU functions for computer vision, 3D modeling and image processing.
-Creating visualizations that utilize CUDA / OpenGL interoperability.
-Collaborating on a voxel-based approach to 3D reconstruction (mapping).
-Inventing solutions to process large volumes of data in real-time.

Requirements and Skills
-Experience with: C++, OpenGL, OpenCL, CUDA.
-Experience with GPU development and distributed computing / concurrent programming.
-Knowledge of voxels and raycasting a plus.

*** This will most likely not be a paid position though we can discuss equity compensation ***

If interested please PM me for more information.
We are an Austin-based startup looking to hire several Graphics Programmers experienced in CUDA development.

Here's some more information:

Lynx Laboratories is an Austin area startup performing cutting edge computer graphics and artificial intelligence research. We develop a camera which captures video game quality models of the 3D world, fast mapping software for robots and much more. We are currently looking for top talent to help grow our team from the ground floor.

Responsibilities

-Developing high-performance GPGPU functions for computer vision, 3D modeling and image processing.

-Creating visualizations that utilize CUDA / OpenGL interoperability.

-Collaborating on a voxel-based approach to 3D reconstruction (mapping).

-Inventing solutions to process large volumes of data in real-time.

Requirements and Skills

-Experience with: C++, OpenGL, OpenCL, CUDA.

-Experience with GPU development and distributed computing / concurrent programming.

-Knowledge of voxels and raycasting a plus.

*** This will most likely not be a paid position though we can discuss equity compensation ***

If interested please PM me for more information.

Posted 01/16/2012 03:32 PM   
Hi ,

I am having 3.5 years experience in CUDA,OpenGL,Directx and C++. Please share your email id so,that i can forward my profile to you

Thanks

Naveen R
Hi ,

I am having 3.5 years experience in CUDA,OpenGL,Directx and C++. Please share your email id so,that i can forward my profile to you

Thanks

Naveen R

Posted 01/23/2012 11:35 AM   
Scroll To Top