String_Base error lnk 2001 in release mode The link's error occure in the release version for sh
Hy,

When i compil in debug mode, Ok!

In the release mode, the following error occure:

1>shrUtils32.lib(shrUtils.obj) : error LNK2001: symbole externe non résolu "public: static void __cdecl std::_String_base::_Xran(void)" (?_Xran@_String_base@std@@SAXXZ)
1>shrUtils32.lib(cmd_arg_reader.obj) : error LNK2001: symbole externe non résolu "public: static void __cdecl std::_String_base::_Xran(void)" (?_Xran@_String_base@std@@SAXXZ)
. . .
1>shrUtils32.lib(cmd_arg_reader.obj) : error LNK2001: symbole externe non résolu "public: static void __cdecl std::_Locinfo::_Locinfo_ctor(class std::_Locinfo *,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)" (?_Locinfo_ctor@_Locinfo@std@@SAXPAV12@ABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@2@@Z)
1>D:\Mes docs\F - DVD 6 - Prog et 3D\VII - Sources C++\Nadia\Nadia V 1- 207 - Essai 4-1 avec shrlog\Release\Nadia.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 5 externes non résolus

Why ?

I have solve the error occured by the order of the library, and the compilation performe is ok in the debug mode, and occure this errors in the release mode.

Thank's
Hy,

When i compil in debug mode, Ok!

In the release mode, the following error occure:

1>shrUtils32.lib(shrUtils.obj) : error LNK2001: symbole externe non résolu "public: static void __cdecl std::_String_base::_Xran(void)" (?_Xran@_String_base@std@@SAXXZ)

1>shrUtils32.lib(cmd_arg_reader.obj) : error LNK2001: symbole externe non résolu "public: static void __cdecl std::_String_base::_Xran(void)" (?_Xran@_String_base@std@@SAXXZ)

. . .

1>shrUtils32.lib(cmd_arg_reader.obj) : error LNK2001: symbole externe non résolu "public: static void __cdecl std::_Locinfo::_Locinfo_ctor(class std::_Locinfo *,class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)" (?_Locinfo_ctor@_Locinfo@std@@SAXPAV12@ABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@2@@Z)

1>D:\Mes docs\F - DVD 6 - Prog et 3D\VII - Sources C++\Nadia\Nadia V 1- 207 - Essai 4-1 avec shrlog\Release\Nadia.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 5 externes non résolus

Why ?

I have solve the error occured by the order of the library, and the compilation performe is ok in the debug mode, and occure this errors in the release mode.

Thank's

Posted 05/04/2012 02:35 PM   
Scroll To Top