Where did the old forums go? lost?
After the forum system back this morning, I only see few posts over there under the thread of "Nsight Visual Studio Edition". what are the existing forums before? all lost because the forum system down/crash? Can someone tell where can I find the existing forums for old Nsight related topics for its version 2.2 or before? Chester
After the forum system back this morning, I only see few posts over there under the thread of "Nsight Visual Studio Edition". what are the existing forums before? all lost because the forum system down/crash? Can someone tell where can I find the existing forums for old Nsight related topics for its version 2.2 or before?

Chester

Posted 11/01/2012 04:58 PM   
If you have a link to your old thread, the system should direct you to the new location of the discussion. The forum hierarchy changed significantly, as a result, old threads might not be in a place you might expect. If you think a thread was miscategorized, please let us know and we will work to get it moved. Thanks!
If you have a link to your old thread, the system should direct you to the new location of the discussion. The forum hierarchy changed significantly, as a result, old threads might not be in a place you might expect. If you think a thread was miscategorized, please let us know and we will work to get it moved.

Thanks!

David Weller

NVIDIA Developer Programs Manager

Find us on twitter: @nvidiadeveloper

Posted 11/01/2012 05:19 PM   
Scroll To Top

Add Reply