Problems with Nsight VSE

Hello everyone,

Lately, I’ll come many problems with the Nsight VSE. I don’t know why. Well, I have a PC with Windows 7 (x64) and I’ve installed the CUDA toolkit and SDK plus the Nsight Visual Studio on Visual Studio Professional 2010. So, when I’ll go build an application the VSE return me a message like:

Unable to start program C:C:UsersWagnerDocumentsVisual Studio 2010ProjectsSumArraysDebugSumArrays.exe.

The sistem couldn’t find the file.

And this message: Error 1 error MSB3721: The command “” C:Program FilesNVIDIA GPU Computing ToolkitCUDAv4.2in
vcc.exe" -ccbin “c:Program Files (x86)Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0VCin” -I"C:Program FilesNVIDIA GPU Computing ToolkitCUDAv4.2include" -G --keep-dir “Debug” -maxrregcount=0 --machine 32 --compile -g -Xcompiler “/EHsc /nologo /Od /Zi /MDd " -o “Debugkernel.cu.obj” “C:UsersWagnerDocumentsVisual Studio 2010ProjectsSumArraysSumArrayskernel.cu” -clean” exited with code 1. C:Program Files (x86)MSBuildMicrosoft.Cppv4.0BuildCustomizationsCUDA 4.2.targets 445 10 SumArrays

Please, I’ve already found so much on the internet. I haven’t found nothing about this problem, though. Anyone knows what’s going on?

Just to confirm, are there no backslashes in the paths?