VDPAU ERROR in mplayer-vaapi (-vo vaapi:gl -va vaapi)

I played two H.264/AVC(Full HD) video files in mplayer-vaapi(enabled OpenGL) for running OpenGL other processes.
Then the window goes black or tearing and mplayer shows the following errors.

vdpau_video: VdpVideoSurfaceCreate(): status 23: The system does nothave enough resources to complete the requested operation at this time. VdpDecoderCreate(): status 23: The system does not have enough resources to complete the requested operation at this time. VdpOutputSurfaceCreate(): status 25: A catch-all error, used when no other error code applies.

Why VDPAU error occurs?
Also what the these VDPAU errors mean specifically?
Is it possible to make video playback smoothly without causing the VDPAU ERROR and tearing in mplayer?

Best Regards,

Does the same error occur if you use mplayer’s native VDPAU modules instead of the VA-API wrapper?

I need to capture a video image.
Therefore, I am using vaapi in mplayer.
Please let me know if there is a mplayer option that can capture images and don’t cause tearing in vdpau.
(don’t use “-vo vaapi:gl -va vaapi”)
Maybe, I think the failure of the acquisition of texel from OpenGL textures cause to these “VDPAU Error”.

Are you trying to capture a screen shot? You can use VDPAU’s blit-based presentation queue to do that. Run “export VDPAU_NVIDIA_NO_OVERLAY=1” in the terminal before running mplayer.

I tried as follow.
export VDPAU_NVIDIA_NO_OVERLAY=1; mplayer -vo vdpau -vc ffh264vdpau -fs h264movie.mp4
I could capture a screen shot, but the tearing occured on Ubuntu10.04LTS / Nvidia Driver 304.84.
We need smooth playback of video.
So I can’t use VDPAU mode.

Thnak you for your help