CSS crashes with ALT-TAB [325.15]

I am getting crashes in Counter-Strike Source with the Nvidia 325.15 drivers. These crashes mostly occur while using ALT-TAB.
Here is the stack trace:

System info:
openSUSE 12.3/Tumbleweed
Linux 3.10.5-20.g4e0ffc2-desktop #1 SMP PREEMPT Sun Aug 4 11:35:35 UTC 2013 (4e0ffc2) x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
X.Org X Server 1.14.2 Release Date: 2013-06-25
Nvidia 8800 GT

nvidia-bug-report.log.gz (74.9 KB)

Could anyone from Nvidia take a look at this, please?

Can you please follow the sticky post describing how to generate and attach an nvidia-bug-report.log.gz file?

Sorry. The file is now attached.

There’s a backtrace as well in my Xorg.0.log (not sure if it’s related):

That’s strange. The backtrace in your X log just indicates that the X driver got stuck, probably waiting for the GPU to respond. I don’t see any other relevant errors in your bug report. I haven’t been able to reproduce the problem with Counter-Strike Source crashing myself. What desktop environment are you using?

The backtrace in my X log might not be related to the problem, I’ve seen similar ones without even playing at all.
I am running KDE 4.11.

Indeed the X log backtrace is not related. I reproduced the issue again and the backtrace wasn’t here.
Does the backtrace of the game process help in any way?

AnAkkk, What version of Counter-Strike Source you are using? From where did you downloaded it? Are playing game with WINE ?

I’ve downloaded it from Steam, I am using the official Linux version.

Anything new about this? :)

i have the same problem, i dont know why, but when i use alt+tab i get a bug in counter strike source, where i cant see all players, and some players are standing in the wrong places and so on. i have to restart steam evry time it happens. and that like evry 20 min.

please help me. i use a nvidia gtx 295 card

This is completely different. These kind of ALT+TAB bugs are part of the game and they happen on Windows too.