Looking for nVidia GeForce GTX 660 driver for Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Edition

I have a Dell XPS 5700 and that has a nVidia GeForce GTX 660 graphic card. I am having an issue finding a driver for Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Edition that is compatible with the nVidia GeForce GTX 660 graphic card. Can anyone please recommend a driver that would work?

just manually extract driver for win7x64 and install(via device manager) driver from “Display.Driver” folder

Hi guys , I converted a server (HP Proliant ML115 G5 ) into a normal desktop running windows 8.1. I had installed windows 7 but it would not allow me to install drivers for a USB network adapter I have, which i know runs on windows 8 and 8.1 respectively. I have a pci video card in which i use to accomplish dual monitor (windows 7). so I went ahead and install windows 8.1 onto the system and now the onboard graphics card will not would it installed the best drivers, according to the system, but nothing. I download the drivers manually and install then and that when i got the msg that windows 8 is not supported. I contacted HP support and they told me that my graphics is based on the nVidia NFP3400 chipset. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME AND POINT ME TO A SOLUTIONS. I RATHER NOT HAVE TO RE-INSTALL WINDOWS 7.

IS THERE A DRIVER I CAN DOWNLOAD TO GET THE ONBOARD GRAPHICS TO WORK ?

The NFP3400 (NFP = nForce Professional ?) seems to be an old product based on NVIDIA’s MCP technology from about 2006? If so, it is highly likely that it is not supported in recent NVIDIA drivers anymore, but I do not know for sure one way or the other. Have you checked NVIDIA’s legacy driver download section?

Note that a 2006 chipset device would presumably also precede the first ever device that supported CUDA (G80, shipped in Q4 of 2006 if I recall correctly), and thus would be highly unlikely to be CUDA-capable regardless of driver availability.

The NVIDIA Legacy driver download from here:

[url]Official Drivers | NVIDIA

has display driver support for nForce Professional 3000 series up through Windows Vista. I don’t think you’ll find either Windows 7 or Windows 8 drivers for it, although the win vista driver may work in Win 7.

Thanks guys for your replies