nsight_tegra_build_overrides.xml

Hi!

My project has 4 configurations: Debug_GP, Release_GP, Debug_Amazon and Release_Amazon.

I created nsight_tegra_build_overrides.xml, nsight_tegra_build_overrides_Debug_Amazon.xml (and 3 others) in order to customize builds.

The issue is, that nsight_tegra_build.xml, created in Tegra-Android<config> folers refer to wrong overrides file and the same for all configurations:

<!--Users should specify these files if they need to override the Nsight Tegra generated properties in this document generated from Visual Studio properties.-->
  <import file="C:\Work\PathOfLight\source\source\Android\nsight_tegra_build_overrides_release.xml" optional="true" />
  <import file="C:\Work\PathOfLight\source\source\Android\nsight_tegra_build_overrides.xml" optional="true" />
  <import file="C:\Work\Android_signing\secure_properties.xml" optional="true" />

Please advise how to fix the problem!

Just found the solution!

means Ant Build Type property, not the Solution or Project configuration.

So, I set Ant Build Type to debug_gp and copied <target name=“debug” … configuration from ant’s build.xml to nsight_tegra_build_overrides_debug_gp.xml with the correspondent name (debug_gp).

Hi deko,

I’m sure this information will be of great help to other users. Thank you for sharing!