Errors Linker 2019

Hi!
I’m starting with PhysX 3.3. Following the instructions in the user guide and when I compile I get these two errors Linker :

error LNK2019 : external symbol " public: __ thiscall PxDefaultErrorCallback physx :: :: PxDefaultErrorCallback (void )" ( ? 0PxDefaultErrorCallback @ physx @ @ QAE @ XZ ) unresolved referred to in the " void __ cdecl dynamic initializer for function ' gDefaultErrorCallback '' (void ) "( ? __EgDefaultErrorCallback @ @ YAXXZ ) 1 > main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol " public: virtual __ thiscall physx :: ~ :: PxDefaultErrorCallback PxDefaultErrorCallback (void )" ( ? 1PxDefaultErrorCallback @ physx @ @ UAE @ XZ ) referenced unresolved is the role " void __ cdecl dynamic atexit destructor for ’ gDefaultErrorCallback ‘’ (void ) "( ? __FgDefaultErrorCallback @ @ YAXXZ )

I have included the lib that tells me in the manual: PhysX3_x86.lib ; PhysX3Common_x86.lib

But do not know why I get these errors.

Someone who can tell me why I get these errors and how to fix it ?

I hope your answer, greetings .

For that to happen this same error was happening to me, the solution is to include in your project properties → Linker-> Input-> Additional dependencies:
PhysX3Extensions.lib

Doing this should not take that linker error.

Greetings.