HELP!

Hello,

Having MAJOR issues With my gpu driver or my card, but 90% looks like its the drivers, after the last updates the Graphics have been flickering on games like rays all over the screen, only in games not in desktop then it usses the Integrated card, and just now latly im getting driver crash errors. after this last update i tured my comp on use NVIDIA gtx 660m high preformanse on physic x and on 3d and it worked i was super happy, and i got to play BF4 agian for mabey 30 min and boom game frose, and the error driver 344.75 stoped working nvidia Windows kerel/kenerel or something crashed and rebooted happens alot ig not i get the flickering shitt!! my card is 2 years old. and had these problems for about 2 months is, taken card out and replugged it, deleted all drivers re installed em, should i buy a New card? has it started to get faulty? is the drivers falty? HELP!!! as i said everything worked Perfect for 30min and boom crashed again so im hope its driver issues not the card?!?!

all help is wanted thx
PusH

Alienwear M17XR4 Laptop case
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3720QM (6MB Cache, up to 3.6GHz w/ Turbo Boost 2.0
RAM: 8192 MB (2 x 4 GB) 1600 MHz two channel DDR3
Graphics : 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M
Harddrive: 500GB 7,200 RPM + 32GB mSATA Caching SSD
system: Windows® 7 Home Premium, 64-biters

This is a developer forum dedicated to GPU programming questions mainly.
You might get more feedback for end user questions like yours on the GeForce community forums at [url]https://forums.geforce.com/[/url]

Thats what i dident, and there is no Clear channel for irect contact With support this was the Closes i found =)

[url]LMGTFY - Let Me Google That For You

If you think this is a driver regression which happened in the last two months as you say, which driver version worked before?
Does it work again if you revert to these drivers?
If yes, follow the first link found by above search. The bottom most paragraph on that support page should enable you to report the issue directly.