Sample FIleSystem Link for Tegra Jetson 19.3 release

Does anyone have an alternate link to the sample file system for the Tegra Jetson TK1 rev 19.3? The provided link on the NVidia site is broken.

Thanks,
Rich

I just added this thread:
https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/793798/embedded-systems/some-jetson-web-links/

The R19.3 page will have the root fs sample download.

Thanks for the link, but as mentioned, the link for the sample filesystem you listed to the NVidia site for the download is broken. Here’s the link of interest. I’m looking for an alternate source.

Thanks.
Rich

https://developer.nvidia.com/sites/default/files/akamai/mobile/files/L4T/Tegra_Linux_Sample-Root-Filesystem_R19.3.0_armhf.tbz2

I see, it shows file not found. I had it work for me earlier today too!

EDIT: I sent an email to see if we could get the link checked.

Still broken. Any chance you can post it somewhere? Will the 21.1 filesystem work?

Someone from nVidia is looking into the broken link.

I don’t know what changed in filesystem samples from R19.3 to R21.1, but it might work. CUDA changed from R19.3 to R21.1, also kernel version. I’m not sure how this would interact, but likely basic linux functionality would work.

any updates , my system is broken at 21.2 now with errata like

2.2 [200055546] GUI HANGS WITH ERRORS AFTER IDLE
After approximately 5 minutes, under specific workloads, the GUI hangs, with messages in
the kernel log that include the following:
[ 2945.691314] gk20a gk20a.0: gk20a_pmu_isr: pmu halt intr not implemented

and in 21.1

2.5 X WINDOW MANAGER CRASHES AFTER APPROXIMATELY 5

MINUTES

After approximately 5 minutes of use, the X window manager crashes, displaying HDMI

parent clock information. The system returns to the GUI login prompt.

I realize no software is ever perfect but I am trying to build a mobile VR rig for the Oculus Rift DK2 as a proof of concept and need basic X functionality, this is a Computer vision board from a graphics company after all, please help, I am very interested in building products with Tegra chips in the future.

I would very much love being able to at least go back to 19.x anything to restore previous functionality.

I am try R19.3 kernel with R21.2 simple root file system - it’s seems good.

Sorry for the broken link, we thought we fixed it the first time but we’ll try again today.

https://developer.nvidia.com/sites/default/files/akamai/mobile/files/L4T/Tegra_Linux_Sample-Root-Filesystem_R19.3.0_armhf_122014.tbz2

this is the broken link in question.

2.2 [200055546] GUI HANGS WITH ERRORS AFTER IDLE
After approximately 5 minutes, under specific workloads, the GUI hangs, with messages in
the kernel log that include the following:
[ 2945.691314] gk20a gk20a.0: gk20a_pmu_isr: pmu halt intr not implemented

and in 21.1

2.5 X WINDOW MANAGER CRASHES AFTER APPROXIMATELY 5

MINUTES

After approximately 5 minutes of use, the X window manager crashes, displaying HDMI

parent clock information. The system returns to the GUI login prompt.

These issues are stopping me from being able to make use of the Jetson board.

Sorry everyone that the link was down, it turned out to be a web cache problem mixed with an internal server change, but it is finally resolved, you can now access the R19.3 sample root filesystem again.