Cuda 7 Fedora 21 coming soon? How soon?

I’m trying not to be too impatient, :-) , and I’ve been watching the website and checking forums but is there an update on how soon, “Coming soon,” might be for Cuda 7 and Fedora 21? I’m stuck on 3.18 kernels and Fedora 21 until something beyond Cuda 7 RC.

TIA

Waiting for Fedora 22?

Still nothing?
Can I install from RHEL/CentOs 7 without problems?
What is the difference? I always think that “is the same”.

Greetings

I am also very interested in this question. Any experiences using another CUDA7-distro under F21?

It is a problem related to the kernel used by Fedora 21. A fix is in the work and in the final stage of testing.

I too am wondering about this as a Fedora user on the latest release. I think Fedora support is always somewhat tricky given it is the bleeding edge RH dev release. I wish Fedora would support previous compilers versions via something like alternatives, but that doesn’t seem to be in the cards (or at least I have never figured this out besides compiling the previous generation gcc compiler on my own). At this point is NVIDIA going to jump to F22 support?

I can compile and run cuda 7 undere fc21 due to I exclude kernel update.

Today I upgraded to FC22. I can run 346.72 for 4.0.4-301.fc22.x86_64. But cuda 7 driver NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-346.46 can’t compile in 4.x kernel. Thus, I have to wait.

Got CUDA 7 running on F21 this weekend. The installation of the CUDA 7 nvidia kernel module required me to do a forced installation via akmod which I thought was non-standard. Otherwise the upgrade from CUDA 6.5 via network repository (yum) was fairly painless. Now have to think about upgrading to F22.