Grid K2 card and CentOS 6.6

How do I configure my Grid K2 card for CentOS 6.6 ? I have a system at work that I am not allowed to make changes.

So I am trying the same with my Dell R730 with on board VGA and Nvidia K600 card. My display is on VGA port to mimic the same behaviour. I can load the latest x86_64 driver but nvidia-settings fail with the following message.

But after the remote login to system. I got the following error…
/usr/bin/nvidia-settings -t
ERROR: nvidia-settings could not find the registry key file. This file should have been installed along with this
driver at either /usr/share/nvidia/nvidia-application-profiles-346.47-key-documentation or
/usr/share/nvidia/nvidia-application-profiles-key-documentation. The application profiles will continue to
work, but values cannot be preopulated or validated, and will not be listed in the help text. Please see the
README for possible values and descriptions.

in other thread I found this comment and a bug fix for this issue. But I am using the latest driver.

nvidia-settings queries that information from the X server specified in the DISPLAY environment variable. Are you sure it's connecting to the correct X server?

echo $DISPLAY is 192.168.15.254:1.0

my xconf:

Section “Device”
Identifier “Device0”
Driver “nvidia”
VendorName “NVIDIA Corporation”
BoardName “Quadro K600”
EndSection

Section “Screen”
Identifier “Screen0”
Device “Device0”
Monitor “Monitor0”
DefaultDepth 24
Option “UseDisplayDevice” “none”
SubSection “Display”
Virtual 1920 1080
Depth 24
EndSubSection
EndSection

added link to nvidia-bug-report

our applications now work well at remote session by adjusting xorg.conf, disabling on board vga and running with correct remote desktop configuration.

Our only problem remaining is we still can not run the following at remote console. nvidia-settins on local console works well.

usr/bin/nvidia-settings -t
ERROR: nvidia-settings could not find the registry key file. This file should have been installed along with this
driver at either /usr/share/nvidia/nvidia-application-profiles-346.47-key-documentation or
/usr/share/nvidia/nvidia-application-profiles-key-documentation. The application profiles will continue to
work, but values cannot be preopulated or validated, and will not be listed in the help text. Please see the
README for possible values and descriptions.