lagging videos in graphic card of nvidia GeForce 9500 GT via os linux

I have graphic card of nvidia geforce 9500 GT but that I use this via opration system of linux mint mate version 17.2 of 32 bit, so via any Web browser from any web site to display videos. if i choose in option of Quality Videos of 1080p HD, this videos are lagging, even this videos with full Load bar from the internet, but if in os linux, to Example i download this video from this web site in qualitiy of 1080p to the hard disk and play this,
the same video is play good.
but if via os windows i play the same video via internet, the same video is play good Without lagging.
I checked that driver of this graphic card it’s the bast for this os linux and And installed correctly
& it settings to work with this os linux

so how to fix this problem please?
thanks
& if i am writing with Spelling errors. Please, Do not be angry with me, I do not understand well the English language.

Check your GPU RAM for exhaustion with nvidia-smi console command.
P.S. Also check videos playback from the Internet with mpv (it should be compiled with lua to enable youtube-dl support and ffmpeg or libav should be compiled with the openssl support).

how Exactly to Check this?
& via youtube-dl there is no problem with this video.
maybe this?
http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-9500-gt/specifications

Videos may lag if you, for example opened too many processes which consume GPU RAM, for example, 30 pdf files with okular or smth else. There are 2 ways of checking used GPU RAM: console program nvidia-smi (Open any console/terminal emulator and run nvidia-smi there) or you can see it in “NVIDIA X Server Settings” (Start → Search… NVIDIA and run it), there’s “Used Dedicated Memory:” field which shows how many GPU RAM is used, for example 241 MB (47%). If it’s more than 90% then it’s usually may be bad and cause lags.

To check video playback from the Internet you can install mpv video player and run the following command in console/terminal emulator:
mpv The Martian | Official Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX - YouTube