Can't get any information from the application

Hi.

I’m trying to attach TGB 2.1 on non-rooted Shield device. I’ve removed all egl-related links from the build files, source code and SDL2 and replaced them with libNvidia_gfx_debugger.so.

My game starts, works as expected, TGD connects to it but all the options are grayed our. I see the following TGD-related output in the log file:

I/NGD     ( 7121):  -- Attempting to load the Tegra Graphics Debugger from the application's lib folder: /data/app/*.*.*/lib/arm/libNvidia_gfx_debugger.so
W/linker  ( 7121): libNvidia_gfx_debugger.so: unused DT entry: type 0x1d arg 0x3741
I/NGD     ( 7121): Starting GTI initialization...
I/NGD     ( 7121): Graphics interception initialized

Any idea what could possibly go wrong?

P.S. It seems that the application sometimes tries to load egl/gles so files dynamically. I’ve replaced this code with links to libNvidia_gfx_debugger.so.

which api are you using as delimiter? are you using delimiter within native code or java code?

We use SDL2 to handle all platform-specific stuff. I’ve updated SDL to use NVidia’s wrapper (at least I hope I found everything I had to update).

SDL uses eglSwapBuffers which it obtains from the GL ES library using dlsym.

I’ve updated it to load libNvidia_gfx_debugger.so instead of all kinds of EGL and GL ES libs.

can you share simple applications using sdl2 with us? that’s looks wired.