Graphics debugging on mixed-mode applications.
Hi, I've been trying to run the graphics debugger on a mixed-mode application, but I get the following error message: [code]Unable to launch 64-bit managed application '...bin\x64\Debug\Runner.exe'. (System.InvalidOperationException)[/code] The graphics debugger runs flawlessly on the underlying C++-DLL, and I have built the managed code to an x64-configuration (as I gathered that AnyCPU wasn't supported). I'm running Visual Studio 2015, Nsight 5.0.0.15294, Display driver 355.82, on 64-bit Win10 Pro. I've also tried on a win8 quadro-notebook, with the 355.85-driver, and with the same result. Anyone has any tips on how to get this working, if it is supported at all? Thanks, C.
Hi,

I've been trying to run the graphics debugger on a mixed-mode application, but I get the following error message:

Unable to launch 64-bit managed application '...bin\x64\Debug\Runner.exe'. (System.InvalidOperationException)

The graphics debugger runs flawlessly on the underlying C++-DLL, and I have built the managed code to an x64-configuration (as I gathered that AnyCPU wasn't supported).

I'm running Visual Studio 2015, Nsight 5.0.0.15294, Display driver 355.82, on 64-bit Win10 Pro. I've also tried on a win8 quadro-notebook, with the 355.85-driver, and with the same result.

Anyone has any tips on how to get this working, if it is supported at all?

Thanks,
C.

Posted 11/09/2015 07:14 PM   
Hi cdyken, I have to say that Nsight don't support Managed application officially. Thanks An
Hi cdyken,

I have to say that Nsight don't support Managed application officially.

Thanks
An

Posted 11/12/2015 07:05 AM   
Will it support Managed application some day?
Will it support Managed application some day?

Posted 04/11/2016 10:04 AM   
[quote=""]Hi cdyken, I have to say that Nsight don't support Managed application officially. Thanks An[/quote] I consider that a non answer. Why does it not support managed modules and when can we expect that support to materialize?
said:Hi cdyken,

I have to say that Nsight don't support Managed application officially.

Thanks
An

I consider that a non answer. Why does it not support managed modules and when can we expect that support to materialize?

Posted 05/03/2016 06:34 PM   
Where can we request support for managed applications?
Where can we request support for managed applications?

Posted 10/13/2017 04:43 PM   
Hi zburns, I am not sure about the plan or schedule, but I will take a track for your request and let you know if there are some update. Regards, Letitia
Hi zburns,

I am not sure about the plan or schedule, but I will take a track for your request and let you know if there are some update.

Regards,
Letitia

Posted 10/20/2017 07:46 AM   
Scroll To Top

Add Reply