Registry DWords Not Working Correctly

Hello! Since the 352 series of drivers, the RegistryDwords option for the xorg.conf file has not been working correctly, and it simply does not do anything anymore. The problem with this is that I cannot access the highest power level of my graphics card anymore. I have an MSIGT780DX laptop with 570M graphics, and it has 4 power levels with the highest power level (level 3) being overclockable. I was able to enable this level in older driver versions by putting this line in my xorg.conf:

Option "RegistryDwords" "PowerMizerEnable=0x1; PerfLevelSrc=0x2222; PowerMizerDefault=0x1; PowerMizerDefaultAC=0x1"

Apparently, this would do something that would force the GPU into the third level, allowing me to get a stable overclock resulting in a 20% performance boost over stock. However, newer drivers don’t work with these options. Could you please fix this bug to allow me to use that higher level?

I think they moved to the kernel module. https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1039521/linux/dramatic-overall-performance-and-heat-generation-with-geforce-gtx-1070-with-max-q-design/post/5284598/#5284598