EDU discount for JTX1

Here’s the link for $299 discount pricing for Jetson TX1 for educational organizations: http://www.nvidia.com/object/edu-discount.html

Regions
To view the region selector, please visit http://www.nvidia.com/embedded.
Other regions will be handled by the local distributors.

Eligibility
If you don’t have .EDU email address, please be sure to include info about your project & organization in the “Briefly tell us about your project” box, even if you are requesting a single unit. If you are requesting multiple units, have a professor or mentor submit the form with info about the project.

Redeeming
Discount codes for single-unit requests are distributed via email every few days. You can then use the code during checkout here:

First click ‘Enter Promo Code’, the box will then appear to enter the code, and then click ‘Apply’.
You should then see the $300 discount applied to your subtotal in the cart.

Thank you, Dusty and team at Nvidia!

Just would like to know when Europe will go live regarding the EDU descount?

For Europe, early January — sorry for the wait.

Hi, how can we get notification about the discount being live in Europe?

Hi there, I’ve tried to enter my information a few times for the educational discount. However, when I do, the form shows that it’s “processing” for quite some time. Then I get an error message: “Sorry, an unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.”

How can I make sure my information is going through?

Thanks!

After pressing “Submit”, I get the same (as pkshah) error response from the system:

“Sorry, an unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.”

I tried Safari and Firefox to no avail.

Is there an email address to send a request to instead?

Thank you.

Thank you pkshah and jendrek for reporting the condition. We are currently investigating the issue.

Service has been restored. It was a caching issue, so please let us know if you are still seeing the behavior from your location.

Hi dusty_nv,

I was finally able to submit the form, but still haven’t received an email from anyone with the discount code. I would like to try out the TX1 as soon as possible. What can I do to expedite this process?

Thanks!

Hi pkshah, I think I found your entry code, apologies for the delay. Since your forum email has a different domain than the entry, I e-mailed the EDU domain e-mail address from the entry to confirm the identity.

Hi dusty_nv,

Actually I have the same issue
“Sorry, an unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.”
I’ve tried several times since December with different browsers and from different locations (on campus and at home).

Thank you

OK, I was able to see your recent submissions in the database (with the email registered to your forum account), so those are getting through (appears like the web front-end reported you erroneous error, however). You should receive your discount code in the next few days. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Hi there,
any updates on the EDU discount in Europe?
Cheers

Dusty I’ve filled out the edu discounts form about 3 times now with no luck I am currently a student working on my masters and I’dl like to order a TX1 board to use in my final masters project. Can you please check into this?

Sorry for the delay, I found your submissions of the web form. We are looking into why you were missing from the system and will get back to you soon.

Do you receive a discount code on or around 12/30/15? Or records show that a single-unit code should have been sent to the email registered to your forum account at around that time. Check your spam filter and let me know if you can’t find it, I can re-send it to you.

I’ve checked my inbox and also the spam folder and I didn’t receive any code. If you could please resend that it would be amazing. Thanks for your help much appreciated.

I have applied numerous times for the education discount and even contacted the store to find out what the issue is but I have never received a response.

OK, I re-sent your code to your EDU email address.

I see your two submissions and what happened…the first was rejected because it was submitted from gmail address. Your second submission from last week looks like it should be accepted and you should receive your code in a day or two.