screen for Jetson TK1

Hey,

I am wondering, what kind of screen interfaces can be attached to Jetson TK1? I need to attach two small screens in order to display the output (which is depth map) on it.

Can I program the Jetson using a windows OS or it should be Linux?

The only ‘screens’ known to work are
HDMI
EDP (E Display port)

The Jetson can only be programmed (flashed) with Linux.
It is possible to use a Linux virtual machine running on Windows but there are issues.

thank you very much.
I read that an LVDS interface is available on the board, if i used RGB to LVDS converter it will not work?
and is there any solution for programming the board using windows?

The binary executables of flash run only on Linux x86_64. Something like VMware works to run linux from Windows, but you have to be careful (e.g., it must have a native Linux file system under it, not NTFS). There are many details which may be subtle and cause failure under a VM Linux.

There is LVDS capable hardware, but the software does not support it. Only HDMI and embedded display port (eDP) are officially supported. Adapters which do not provide DDC/EDID channel will not work, e.g., a 15-pin VGA to DVI adapter will cause failure.

thank you sir for replying, Is there any suggested displays that I can go for? I am looking for a size which is near 14x7cm

I do not currently know of a particular display. I suspect several people have used HDMI solutions without issue, but it would be nice to have a list of known small displays which are tested to work.

PC, tablets or smartphones which can connect to a same LAN to Jetson TK1 can be used as a display using VirtualGL and TurboVNC.
TurboVNC compress a desktop image and send it to clients through network but not smooth as HDMI displays.
It can display OpenGL programs using VirtualGL.

This is a link to how to install them to Jetson TK1.
[url]https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/828974/embedded-systems/-howto-install-virtualgl-and-turbovnc-to-jetson-tk1/post/4685959/#4685959[/url]

smokePartices and oceanFFT from CUDA samples are running on the Jetson TK1 and they are displayed on the tablet using TurboVNC and VirtualGL.
The tablet is connected to the Jetson TK1 using bluetooth PAN.