NVIDIA Vulkan Samples and Optimus based laptop GPUs

Our initial Vulkan samples use Vulkan and OpenGL interop. As such they require to be run on the NVIDIA GPU (and not the integrated GPU).

Please refer to sections 2 and 3 of this guide about how to do this:

http://docs.nvidia.com/gameworks/content/technologies/desktop/optimus.htm#Enabling_high_perf_rendering_optimus

Regards,

Mathias

Обеспечивая высокую производительность графической системы NVIDIA рендеринга на системах Оптимус

Эта функция включается с помощью следующей совокупности методов, перечисленных в порядке убывания их приоритета:

Принудительный Режим Рендеринга
Щелкните Правой Кнопкой Мыши Контекстное Меню
Настройки Профиля Приложения
Статическая Библиотека Привязки
Глобальная переменная NvOptimusEnablement (новое в драйвере выпуска 302)
Глобальные Настройки Профиля
Где это находится? я не понимаю по английски !

Hi, I have a GeForce GTX 610 I downloaded the latest version of the Vulcan and I now will not start Dota 2 ! Writes error : Failed to initialize Vulkan. Please make sure your driver and GPU support Vulkan. What should I do?
Hi, I have a GeForce GTX 610 I downloaded the latest version of the Vulcan and I now will not start Dota 2 ! Writes error : Failed to initialize Vulkan. Please make sure your driver and GPU support Vulkan. What should I do?

Maks123134, Vulkan is supported in Kepler and later architecture. I do not think GeForce GTX 610 meets the minimum requirement.